Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Most played games on steam

thesoup

Arcane
KfoutFD.png

Full disclosure:
Ut2k4 is only since I had steam. Would prolly be a few thousand more hours if the pre-steam days counted.
Out of the 100hrs of magicka, probably 30 were bug related not-playing sessions.
E.Y.E is love, E.Y.E is life.
I only ever played a pirated eu4, else it would easily top this entire list. Same for vicky 2, of which I played many more hours, but in pirated form since I don't have the expansions.
Quoted to have part 1 here.
Here's part 2:
phkNyDE.png

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
a0LUIK2.jpg

Struggling to figure out why I have so many Bioshock Infinite hours: only played it and its DLC through once. I think I alt-tabbed a lot or something. The A-10C hours are a huge underestimate, btw: most of my playtime has been through non-Steam DCS World.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
RAGE - 50h
So, do you recommend it? I thought this one was considered bad or something but I really don't know nothing about it

I only played it substantially after release and went in with very low expectations. In that context, I was pleasantly surprised to find a pretty decent game. There's quite a bit of content of above average quality, and the myriad side games and mechanics keep the whole thing feeling pretty varied. I enjoyed it enough to play it through twice, once when I got it, and then again when the DLC came out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom