Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Robert Jarzebina

So you say a puzzle story game will only be good if the puzzles and story are good? What a tweeest.

Fuck yeah, just like Heavy Rain dudebro :kingcomrade:
The puzzles such as should I brush my teeth before going to work were really melting my brain. The story, shit was better than CSI, fucking Dostoy-something wrote it.

Unwanted

Frian Bargo

Kosmonaut's Alt
Looks like shit. Totally linear adventure game.I guess it's good if you want to play an interactive book with pretty lights, but still.

Also, the 3D character models look like shit.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Another AAA title? *sigh* fine, I'll D1P it.

8qNOk.jpg

Skunkpew

Augur
The new Thiaf game looks good...

In that trailer, there were two seconds from :51-:53 where they used a different color other than orange and teal. How can it be good? It's like reading a novel that doesn't use any words other than those starting with S and P, because studies have shown people emotionally respond the most to words starting with S and P.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
First full mission, release version:

Slightly more gameplay than a Telltale game, and possibly better.

Monad

Learned
That's essentially the tutorial section. There's certainly more gameplay than a telltale game. The only question I have that hasn't been answered is how are the detective sections played out? Do you just collect clues and the game puts it together for you, or are there some critical thinking skills required?

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Seems like it. And they have the same voice too.

Also this game looks good. And there seems to be some critical thinking involved, like when the guy was influencing the woman he was possessing so she could tell the cops all that she knew. Finally a good investigation game ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom