Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Music for Avadon?

eggsackly

Novice
well, i was so looking forward to the witcher 2 that i got me a new graphics card. yet i can't seem to find the motivation to continue to play it after 10 hours in. something's not right, the combat is not engaging at all and while i love the world, both storywise and the architecture/landscape, it just doesn't seem to click this time.

anyway, to get my rpg fix and play something new, i resorted to good old jeff vogel and his new game. while very similar to all spiderweb software i know as of yet it seems to deliver so far. it's only a little silent with just the ambient noises. the only music i have here that would fit to play in the background is the arcanum soundtrack but you can only take so much of that.

so, what does the codex suggest as avadon soundtrack? possibly nothing too arcane as it must be acquired within the hour!

€: oops, wrong subforum..move it maybe?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Really, I think the way to go is to actually stand the audio of the game

Pope Amole

Educated
I find it appropriate that you post this in general discussion.

As for the music - I'd recommend groups and bands such as Arcana, Zoe Keating, Лихолесье, Uruk-Hai, Tzolk'in, Raison d'Etre (not the jfag one, other one), Dawn and Dusk Entwined, L'effet c'Est Moi, Wraithverge, Solarfall and Summoning. T'least these were some of the bands that I used to diminish the blandness of Avadon. Sure, you've asked for nothing arcane, but if every single group from here is easily findable in less than an hour from either the torrent trackers or sites like synthema.ru, metalarea.org and else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom