Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mustardo pretends he doesn't know why this happened.

Cael

Arcane
Aww, isn't it cute infinishit deletes things that he himself did because of how embarassingly bad they were.

Poor little UDIC newfag trying to impress the old timers and getting laughed at for his retardism.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why the cops got involved?
Mustard is the person who tried fighting a closed door to some hotel while drunk

I assume assaulting buildings is a regular sight in your gypsy shithole
Still butthurt uh? Also i don't live in Germany to call it a gypsy shithole.
giphy-downsized.gif

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Do you remember the specific reason though?

I just remembered. I got really drunk and PMed Chris Avellone thanking him for soeaking out about Obsidian stuff. And then I felt embarrassed and wanted to leave. But then I sobered up and remembered I’m a fucking Latino ninja and no one can judge me except for Splinter himself. So I asked DU to un self-eject me.

THE END
You are weird mate,getting embarrassed over such a trivial thing. Oh well,happy that you didn't leave for real :salute:. Anyway i will go back to my bottle of vodka and creepy ghost stories on youtube.

Mustawd

I just remembered. I got really drunk and PMed Chris Avellone thanking him for soeaking out about Obsidian stuff. And then I felt embarrassed and wanted to leave. But then I sobered up and remembered I’m a fucking Latino ninja and no one can judge me except for Splinter himself. So I asked DU to un self-eject me.

THE END
You are weird mate,getting embarrassed over such a trivial thing. Oh well,happy that you didn't leave for real :salute:. Anyway i will go back to my bottle of vodka and creepy ghost stories on youtube.

Well, I did it in a very drunk MustAwd way. Anyways, Im over it.

You should check out ghost story podcasts. Some good ones out there but can’t remember the names.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

THE END

Well, I did it in a very drunk MustAwd way. Anyways, Im over it.

You should check out ghost story podcasts. Some good ones out there but can’t remember the names.
I am listening to this one now,only the supernatural shit. The rest is bunch of millennial retards getting scared from dates and shit.

What is that podcast you are talking about?

Cael

Arcane
You are weird mate,getting embarrassed over such a trivial thing. .
It probably included My Little Ponies, Care Bears and Rainbow Brite with hugs from the Muppets, Bert and Oscar...

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Doesn't he do that like every two months? or maybe I'm confusing him with somebody else

Mustawd

Why are you guys shitting up this thread discussing Ronin?

Negros, make your own thread called, “Who the fuck is Ronin and why is he Turkish now?” Or some shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom