Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline My BROFisting Priviliges

Shannow

Waster of Time
Hey DarkUnderlord this was a legitimate thread. From what I recall I had my priviliges revoked for a month or so.

Also, I cannot access GD or Politix. Why? :(
I can't decide if you're simply a moron or if you think attention-whoring-drama-threads are entertaining, but I tend toward the former...
In case this actually was about your fisting fetish: You should know better. How many years on the codex? How often has DU openly stated that he'll simply have fun with anyone who makes this kind of thread instead of using PMs?

Anyway, that pope thread is so awesome. Really, I hope it isn't deleted before aunthairy gets a chance to read it :troll:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's funny, when you're reading that thread, if you watch carefully you can actually see the sides of your browser vibrating as bryce pounds furiously on the doors of Codex to try to get back in.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
It's funny, when you're reading that thread, if you watch carefully you can actually see the sides of your browser vibrating as bryce pounds furiously on the doors of Codex to try to get back in.

:lol:

Let him in. His contribution and POV would be valuable for that thread.

FREE FRETRIDER

Repressed Homosexual

FREE FRETRIDER
I have talked to him about this and will post his comments today (and will PM them to you Andhaira).

EG

Nullified

FREE FRETRIDER
I have talked to him about this and will post his comments today (and will PM them to you Andhaira).

Lovers reunited .etc

Sunsetspawn

Arcane
Now that you mention it, I think the same thing happened to me. And I forgot about it completely. I wonder why.
Perhaps because it's pointless circlejerkery. Who wants the cookie?

For crying the FUCK out loud, give me back GD axess. An ethnic pope has been chosen...I am being tortured imagining the butthurt, codex meme's, and HHR's ultra serious posts and Commissar Draco brofists going on right now.]
The Pope thread is already dead. And some of the conservative posters are butthurt about the pope being a Jesuit, so you are getting exited for something that exists just in your melonhead.

What's a Jesuit?

They're like the liberal sect of Catholicism. For them, if you pull out and drop a load on your wife's tits you'll only be going to purgatory instead of hell.

In all seriousness, fellas, with loads it's either cunts or nuthin, amirite?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013

FREE FRETRIDER

Awaiting your pm HHR. :)

Also awaiting GD access with anticipation. Come on administration...I have suffered far too much. I need my stress relief. :(

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Andhaira should be sent on another quest. For the restoration of his brofisting privileges, he must brofist every post on the Codex before he himself can post again.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Andhaira should be sent on another quest. For the restoration of his brofisting privileges, he must brofist every post on the Codex before he himself can post again.
I'm still waiting for him to deliver the Wheel of Time interview I was promised.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
I'm still waiting for him to deliver the Wheel of Time interview I was promised.

The wheel of time turns, and ages come and go.

Sadly, the game is in oblivion and will likely be canceled, never to be made until the shit company that has the license (red eagle of whatever) looses their license.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Come ON already you bozos.

I already missed the pope thread (HABEMUS PAPUM). Who knows what else I am missing. I bet there is a thread on the new Best Korean rhetoric. Also Pakistan is about to have our elections. This year marks the first time in Paki history that a party and elected president have completed their term without being killed, executed, ouped, kicked out, etc etc.

Also, Musharraf is returning to compete in the elections as a civilian leader of a politikal party.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space

I already missed the pope thread (HABEMUS PAPUM). Who knows what else I am missing. I bet there is a thread on the new Best Korean rhetoric. Also Pakistan is about to have our elections. This year marks the first time in Paki history that a party and elected president have completed their term without being killed, executed, ouped, kicked out, etc etc.

Also, Musharraf is returning to compete in the elections as a civilian leader of a politikal party.
But you already post on GD.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013

But you already post on GD.

Do I? :what:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom