Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline My BROFisting Priviliges

LundB

Mistakes were made.
That's some serious case of split personality.
:lol:

Clearly it's the djinn posting on his behalf.

That's actually pretty close to true. Any recent posts you see by Andhaira in GD are ones a moderator has moved there from another forum. As far as I know he doesn't have access to GD or Politics at the moment. He isn't insane.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
They should have been retardoed. And every time he posts GD shit in the wrong forum, another year wait is added to his access to GD.

:M

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Free Andhaira 2013!

Raise awareness by changing your Facebook Codex profile picture avatar to a picture of a Pakistani bodybuilder!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
That's actually pretty close to true. Any recent posts you see by Andhaira in GD are ones a moderator has moved there from another forum. As far as I know he doesn't have access to GD or Politics at the moment.
So anytime someone answers one of his GD posts he in fact can't see the answer?

This has much potential :smug:

Raise awareness by changing your Facebook Codex profile picture avatar to a picture of a Pakistani bodybuilder!
Well Sheltem IS pretty well built.... does that count?

DraQ

Arcane
That's actually pretty close to true. Any recent posts you see by Andhaira in GD are ones a moderator has moved there from another forum. As far as I know he doesn't have access to GD or Politics at the moment.
So anytime someone answers one of his GD posts he in fact can't see the answer?

This has much potential :smug:
:lol:

I forsee much trolling in the near future...

Repressed Homosexual
Why the elitism? Why the insistence on not letting some people post? This is just petty forum behavior. This is no different from the mob calling Wizardry an evil troll on RPS, or any other such behavior. As if any of you were cut out of a different cloth. It is ridiculous. You are all hypocrites. None of you are choir boys, all of you are as irreverent, amoral and inflammatory. You only use some people you identify as vulnerable or different as pariahs to feel superior. This is what it's truly about. I can spot this behavior from a mile away, there's no use in pretending otherwise.

Don't pretend that what you're doing is anything else than wanting to reenact this exact behavior, but with the power dynamic now favoring you instead.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Trolling the Fretty topic does not work anymore, eh? Trying your hand at valiantly defending Andy now, I see. I am sure you can get two or even three pages out of it.

EG

Nullified
Why the elitism? Why the insistence on not letting some people post? This is just petty forum behavior. This is no different from the mob calling Wizardry an evil troll on RPS, or any other such behavior. As if any of you were cut out of a different cloth. It is ridiculous. You are all hypocrites. None of you are choir boys, all of you are as irreverent, amoral and inflammatory. You only use some people you identify as vulnerable or different as pariahs to feel superior. This is what it's truly about. I can spot this behavior from a mile away, there's no use in pretending otherwise.

Don't pretend that what you're doing is anything else than wanting to reenact this exact behavior, but with the power dynamic now favoring you instead.

Any action that you dislike, even when it does not affect you, is labeled oppressive and tyrannical. Can you never accept that some posters need to be disciplined and others need to cease being posters, if only for a time?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Ban HHR.

Oh and ban Glyphwright.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What Hhr wrote:

What I read:

I am vulnerable and different.
:hmmm:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
If sheek was a Gentleman, he'd know that as the person who issues the challenge, he does not get to choose the weapons of the duel.

The Code Duello clearly states:

A morally acceptable duel would start with the challenger issuing a traditional, public, personal grievance, based on an insult, directly to the single person who offended the challenger.
The challenged person had the choice of a public apology or other restitution, or choosing the weapons for the duel. The challenger would then propose a place for the "field of honour". The challenged man had to either accept the site or propose an alternative.

I'm certain that if he names his seconds, the administration would be willing to duel using ban buttons until one party is no longer able to post on the codex.

DraQ

Arcane
If sheek was a Gentleman, he'd know that as the person who issues the challenge, he does not get to choose the weapons of the duel.

The Code Duello clearly states:

A morally acceptable duel would start with the challenger issuing a traditional, public, personal grievance, based on an insult, directly to the single person who offended the challenger.
The challenged person had the choice of a public apology or other restitution, or choosing the weapons for the duel. The challenger would then propose a place for the "field of honour". The challenged man had to either accept the site or propose an alternative.

I'm certain that if he names his seconds, the administration would be willing to duel using ban buttons until one party is no longer able to post on the codex.
:salute:

Fix'd.

EG

Nullified

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom