Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter My Own Pen And Paper RPG System

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
About a year ago, me and my brother began coming up with the basis of an RPG system for a setting that we wanted to make. And now, I'm a reasonable way through the system and my brother has worked a bit on the setting and first campaign.
It's got five base classes that can then be specialized later in the game. These are:
Warrior
Rogue
Shaman
Technomancer
Sorcerer
There is also the basis for a percentage skill based system. It will play somewhat similarly to D&D.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
So what are the main "features" of your system?
A focus on Nature vs Civilization, a Specialization system that allows for customizability within the somewhat limited class selection, a d100 skill system with d20 rules for attacking and most of combat, and the Technomancer class that has many ways to get creative within the realm of possibilities, along with the Enchanter specialization which allows for quick, weaker field enchanting of weapons which, imo, adds some tactical depth to playing a mage(as they get access to more weapons than normal mages).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom