Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nazis are in control of the Codex

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
Future plans of DU:
- Create fourth Reich of Codexia.
- Change brofirst to hails
- Create chemical weapon called incline
- Use Prosper mind as psionic weapon, if it fail, use his works.
- Make himself raptor with human head and make Australia center of the world

Oh shit, I said to much, they are coming for me! O KUR-

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The staff has been given exclusive access to OE's next blockbuster
Nazis_f8fbc7_5351247.gif
:lol:

racofer

Thread Incliner

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Indeed. The only thing we are missing is a black person on the staff... And then we will truly be The Codex Diversity Squad.
You need an Arab to balance the Jews already on there.

I vote for CF.

Aenra

The only thing we are missing is a black person on the staff... And then we will truly be The Codex Diversity Squad.

Disappointing that, coming from you.. :(
Had expected that to a deeper level, you would have by now formed a more..realistic?.. view of this forum. And its workings. Even if you'd have refrained from voicing it.
You ever walked into a bar and had people call you a fucking faggot? Or maybe at school? Really loud, proper menacingly. Everyone stares, most laugh. Ever had that experience? Or maybe known or know of someone else that did?

Now consider your life today, talking about diversity squads when you yourself (no matter how rightfully) get to call others morons, retards, fucktards. When you yourself have been given the ability to isolate them, to motivate them into leaving. To tag them. In as derogatory a way as possible (it is just a forum after all). And i will say again, no matter how rightfully. They may really BE retards, most of them anyway; i will go even further and suppose they all really are.
You too really are a faggot. Does that change how bad you would have felt if someone had the actual, true power to treat you like that? Always? At their whim?
How would Jaesun, the real, outside the Codex Jaesun feel if i walked up to him and pinned a dumbfuck FAGGOT label on his jacket, suit, hoodie? Can't take the label off either, only i can. You're stuck with it until i get bored with you.

Diversity my ass :)
To the extent possible (again, it's just a forum), the practices applied here are those very same ones practiced wherever the self-annointed few need self-assure their own selves of their imagined (or not) superiority. At the expense of others. Because the true way of achieving that..that is hard isn't it? Takes mettle, worth, potential. So much easier shitting on those we deem inferior.

Don't stick to appearances. Stick to the substance. And the substance revolves around an environment where even those that should know better do not. Instead, they use against others those very same practices they themselves had had to endure. Does that sound to you like a step forward? Or mayhap a step backwards? Does that change anything? That is up to you. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it does in a good way. Maybe, at the expense of others, you get to feel a bit better about yourself.
Does any of these change the facts however? Nope :)

"don't be a fucktard Aenra, i just like talking about incline RPGs. I don't have to stand to morons derailing the forum's direction". Sure. Just as someone else cannot stand faggots. Should we let him do something about it too? Cause up until 40 years ago, he did, didn't he;
"can't i just ignore all this shit because it is uncomfortable for me to read?" Sure. Call me a librul, post a .gif. Done.

Use and abuse. But spare us the pretense. We're fucking drowning in it. All the above assuming of course that we still like to have proper conversations. Even if they originated as troll-bait. Which, in this case, they did ^^

Sieg Heil

Shannow

Waster of Time
TL;DR: In Nazi Codexia anybody posting more than 2 liners or tube videos is helped along to the next life. For the Glory of Codexia. For the Renaissance of a moral world.
Codex Heil!
1000 Years!
Banzai!

Weasel
When you yourself have been given the ability to isolate them, to motivate them into leaving. To tag them. In as derogatory a way as possible (it is just a forum after all).

So your previous Codex account was tagged and you 'left'?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom