Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Need a save-game of PoE w/ WM1 completed; I just bought WM2 but lost install long ago.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
So, yeah, topic.

If there is some generous soul here who can e-mail me or whtevre kids dot hese days a .zip with their PoE save-game of their party with WM1 ocpmlted and WM2 "open" and ready to be gone towards.... well, i'd realy fucing appreciate it.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't fancy playing thru the half of the fucing game to unlock WM1 and i don't know if yu have to do WM1 to enter WM2 either, and even if you don't I wouldn't have the OP WM1 loot.

So, anyone? email is:

aweigh AT geemale DOT cum

I would GREATLY appreciate it. Of course I plan to simply dev-console the save-game's party to exactl what I used to have and/or want, in case anyone readnig was wondernig.

THANKS IN ADVANCE, CODEXIA!!!!!111

LizardWizard

Cipher
Just steamroll through storytime and raise the difficulty to POTD with IE mod when you reach wm2.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
dude i already finifhsed poe 2 times and wm1 2 times as well. yes, i liked PoE very much. Hated the setting, chars and dialog but i loved the RTwP version in PoE (nothing like the BGs, which i don't enjoy). I played through PoE main story TWICE in POTD and a full run in Trial of Iron.

last thing i want to do is playh through potd again. it's waay too easy. god fucking codexers man, why would you even fucking tell me to "steamroll through" ? obviously i asked for a save game cos it's fucking obvious i already plaed through it.

ANYWAY

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
dude i already finifhsed poe 2 times and wm1 2 times as well. yes, i liked PoE very much. Hated the setting, chars and dialog but i loved the RTwP version in PoE (nothing like the BGs, which i don't enjoy). I played through PoE main story TWICE in POTD and a full run in Trial of Iron.

last thing i want to do is playh through potd again. it's waay too easy. god fucking codexers man, why would you even fucking tell me to "steamroll through" ? obviously i asked for a save game cos it's fucking obvious i already plaed through it.

ANYWAY

So did you play through it again?

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
found a savegame from a shady looking website that apparently specializes in exactly this sort of thing.

in any case, i haven't even truly begun WM2 anyways because I bought street fighter 5 and am currently playing that obsessively and probably won't touch anything other than SF5 for at least 1-2 years.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
of course blobber posts. i won't only be playing SF after all, i was just exaggerating.

I might even play Tyranny before WM2, in-between moments of existential angst at Street fighter life-validation experiences. Blobber landscape's looking dry ATM, but soon-ish (within a few months) will be buying a 2nd hand VITA and will then give Dungeon Travelers 2 a thorough playthrough as Dorarnae keeps saying it is very good.

I was also going to buy a 2nd hand 3DS but now no longer need to thanks to CITRE.

I actually put off buying SF5 for many months due to how much I played sf 4 (+10 thousand hours during a span of 3 years), but the recent Capcom Cup tournament hype was simply too much and I just bought 5 as I simply couldn't resist any more. I doubt i'll sink +10 thousand hours into sf5 though as it is quite a bit more casualized than sf4... :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom