Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Nemesis - Deep Space (New Russian Sci-Fi Isometric TB RPG)

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The dude is making a demo and getting ready for Greenlight.

Some physics improvement:
3M0MIXvLFQ8.jpg

Gore:
ty8TiNPCKk8.jpg

Last edited:

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Cheeki Breeki's in space with lasers? And turn-based? Will keep my eye on this but not holding my breath.

vitamin

Augur
Couldn't agree more. I also will be keeping a close eye on this project.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
This is looking great. Any guestimate for year of release? I also hope people don't be idiots with this and go all Krai Mira and just ignore it or belittle it when it is good game worth playing for all crpg fans.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This is looking great. Any guestimate for year of release? I also hope people don't be idiots with this and go all Krai Mira and just ignore it or belittle it when it is good game worth playing for all crpg fans.
This is a very early (pre-alpha I guess) version of the game and AFAIK it is being made by one guy. Hard to predict.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Hard to predict.
I find it easy to predict. It'll never get made into an actual game, since it's just one guy making it.

Also, since I've seen no indications of good gameplay, I don't see how people here say "it looks interesting/great/whatever". These assets are basically "programmer's art", anyone can do that or buy them on the asset store. When the guy at least shows he has some neat ideas on how to basically make a cross between Daggerfall and Eve online in a single player game with landings, turn based combat etc, then it may start "looking interesting". Release the design doc if you have it, or at least some articles like VD does, otherwise nothing to see here.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Hard to predict.
I find it easy to predict. It'll never get made into an actual game, since it's just one guy making it.

Also, since I've seen no indications of good gameplay, I don't see how people here say "it looks interesting/great/whatever". These assets are basically "programmer's art", anyone can do that or buy them on the asset store. When the guy at least shows he has some neat ideas on how to basically make a cross between Daggerfall and Eve online in a single player game with landings, turn based combat etc, then it may start "looking interesting". Release the design doc if you have it, or at least some articles like VD does, otherwise nothing to see here.

Because you do not actually like crpgs most likely. Stick to the big console releases and you can live on cloud nine forever. Also, Krai Mira was one guy. One guy can do some amazing shit sometimes. It doesn't look like he is asking you for money, and normal people would rather have VD working on the fucking games instead of spending all his time talking on the internet.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Wow this actually looks pretty cool, albeit very similar in design as fallout.

Is this gonna be a full release or a kickstarter or what? Love that TB sci-fi. More more more !

Also, russians seems to be crazy in love with post-apoc / sci-fi / dystopian cyberpunky cRPGS, which is gud.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Wow this actually looks pretty cool, albeit very similar in design as fallout.

18-Clueless-quotes.gif

No, no, of course it's not a bad thing, it's just funny that a lot of russian cRPGs have heavy inspirational design from fallout, almost identical.

We do need alot more gud and interesting pure sci-fi cRPGs, I hope this could be one of those. It seems to hit some of the right notes that I want in a TB isometric sci-fi rpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No, no, of course it's not a bad thing, it's just funny that a lot of russian cRPGs have heavy inspirational design from fallout, almost identical.
Yeah, it seems to have been a fuckhueg hit there no idea why.

Drowed

Arcane
It sounds/looks way too good for me to believe that it will be released one day.

(Or that it won't be a terrible disappointment somehow.)

Sheepherder

Augur
Because you do not actually like crpgs most likely. Stick to the big console releases and you can live on cloud nine forever. Also, Krai Mira was one guy. One guy can do some amazing shit sometimes. It doesn't look like he is asking you for money, and normal people would rather have VD working on the fucking games instead of spending all his time talking on the internet.

God damn, I just check out Krai Mira. It's fucking dope! Thanks man.

Roqua

Prospernaut

God damn, I just check out Krai Mira. It's fucking dope! Thanks man.

I live to serve.

Beowulf

Arcane
Yeah looks good, been wondering where's my demo with a shabby engrish translation?

deama

Prophet
I was hoping for a nice 2D oil painting instead of the 3D graphics, but oh well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom