Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
People, please DO NOT dump useless shit like healing potions into the guild vault. You can buy those things from vendors, they're absolutely worthless for Alchemy storage. Same goes for level 60 potions of all types, those aren't used by alchemy when leveling an ergo worthless. Also, who thinks we need more than a thousand of one lockbox in the vault?

EDIT: Also, when it comes to offloading non-purple non-lv60 weapons/armor in the vault, you should qualify the weapon or armor to fit into one of the two categories:

1) It's a cool-looking piece that someone might transmute into.
2) It's a Dragon Bone weapon/off-hand. These level-scale, and thus are the ONLY pieces of equipment worth two shits for extended tutorial easing.

Last edited:

Wild Slop

Arcane
Sure we could use some cleaning but don't get your panties in a twist.

As long as a lockbox of each one type isn't taking up more than a slot it shouldn't matter. What's the stack limit, 999?

:lol: That zen was teetering at very low number @ 500 , I said to Ek something like 'just wait till people all come rushing in to scoop up the incredible savings @ 499' ...
aaaaand it looks like that might be the case because when I checked today the @ 500 seller number had made gains.

One final thing to mention is I saw some gimmick from the launcher news that if met (I wonder if?) they would schedule another x2 refine date. So stack up your refine stuff at least until the length of whatever date is set is known.

Gerrard

Arcane
Like I said before, instead of having healing potions, kits, etc. just sell them and then dump gold into bank so if anyone needs to buy some for some reason (like, a new player) they can just take 20 gold and it will last them forever.

Also, great, 2x XP event this weekend, just after I finish leveling my Warlock. Thanks a lot.

I might actually make a second one to check out the Temptation path without paying though.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So after massive amounts of crafting I finally had enough medals of heroism to buy the speciuhl box, because... it should be about time the game hands me a free pony right? Went to the vendor and spent the daily tokens on the archer companion, since there wasn't anything else worth buying, and THE BOX. What did I get? A bunch of fingerpaint and THE SAME ARCHER again!

CRAPTIC! :argh:

Why did they even put that thing in the loot table to begin with? :(

Vaarna_Aarne

To vex thee.

EDIT: Anyway, the good news in them moving so quickly with the next Module (though this seems more like a Mod 4: Part 2 kind of deal...) is that it means something far more important than second Warlock pgon path:

CLERIC/ROGUE REBALANCE!!!

Last edited:

eklektyk

Erudite
well draco event ended ...

it was so much condensed bullshit that i dont know what they were thinking

my army of slaves managed to secure FOUR gamble boxes [ this is 13 - 18 supply thingies per alt from 7 days of doin those special tasks - and yes i did them "u got chance at 3 on crit with 24% - yeah sure for 10 gold a try it was laughably low chance of actauly getin that crit ...one in four my ass ]
so with one box costing FOURTY TWO supply thingies [ one such thingie on ah was goin for 5k potato ] one gamble chance was costing 210k ...sure it sounds resonable
and what i got? :
TWO draco enchants lvl4
few dye packs - both flavors
one green companion xp tome - around 28k potato worth
and on last box purple companion - if it werent for that i would be pissed

in conclusion i still think it was much better to simply dump supply thingies on ah and collect around 840k potato instead of that trash from first 3 attempts

selling supply hingies on ah and buying what i wanted from those boxes on ah would be cheaper and less painful ...as usual with craptic events that promote teamplay and FUN>tm< not to mention fucking laggs and i think that there still is memory leak conneced to new draco/cultists animations and powers ...fighting them blowwwwwwssss

end of report

Gerrard

Arcane
I got the purple healer companion out of 4 boxes. :smug:
Also the archer.
If they don't fuck it up I might make it and get another box after maintenance.

eklektyk

Erudite
well i think that in true craptic fassion timer on event is fucked as always and afer maintenance it will be too late for any of that shit :)
but that is just realist in me spaking

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Do the active companion boni from the Guard Archer and the Glacier Archer actually stack? I haven't checked it yet, though I am afraid they might not as they are just carbon copies of each other. An extra 55 power/recovery would be at least a small reward for all the hassle.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Wouldn't be surprised if they're both labeled ACTIVE_BONUS_ARCHER and don't stack because of that. Gonna check that later, FOR SCIENCE!

Gerrard

Arcane
I did the epic skirmish and damn they really don't pull any punches there.

Red Iron Golem deals 90307 (174570) Physical Damage to you with Slash.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
What retards are responsible for craptics servers anyway? After accidently logging out instead of switching chars, I cannot log in anymore; "unable to authenticate". Affects STO and CO as well, boards are flooding with complaints.
I guess the mexican cleaner tripped over a cable and killed the login server.

Gerrard

Arcane
This is the best thing ever

If only it didn't murder my FPS.

We need to do an all GF dungeon run.

Vaarna_Aarne

The following is a guide to playing the Guardian Fighter after Module 4 launch:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom