Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Since I've got cats and Ancient weapons on all of my alts, currently I'm focusing my AD flow on affording a Perfect Vorpal enchant.

Gerrard

Arcane
Too bad I already bought them on Sunday. Typical.
:rpgcodex:
Also the chances when making epic underwear are such bullshit, goddamn. I'm at like 11 failures to 3 successes at 60% chance. Fucking Cryptic.

Vaarna_Aarne

Oh so you got the tools too?

And yea, I told you dawg, the way your chance at Tier 3 underwear pans out defies probability.

Gerrard

Arcane
The new CTA weapons are super dark'n'edgy, a shame that the GWF scythe looks terrible, I was kind of looking forward to it.

Also, finished leveling my DC (again, since I deleted the first one).

Vaarna_Aarne

I dread having to run the next module with my Cleric. Mostly just because I just can't figure out a way to make things dead that's as fast and efficient as I'd prefer for dailies.

Gerrard

Arcane
The way I do it is Divine Glow -> Chains of Blazing Light -> Daunting Light in divine mode = most things are dead.
I wish Searing Light would do more damage, because casting it in divine mode into a group of mobs is one of the best things ever.

Vaarna_Aarne

I tend to use at minimum Daunting Light, I occasionally use Chains too but quite simply I'm rather neurotic about never using potions when soloing so I often end up picking Forgemaster's as the second skill (Healing Word is third for building up Divine pips).

Gerrard

Arcane
Both Chains and Divine glow build a lot of DP so that is never a problem with that setup, and Daunting Light is the hardest hitting encounter DCs have. If you're Divine Oracle path Terrifying Insight is also great for soloing.

stabby

Learned
So I decided to give this a try, and so far I must say that running around and launching mobs in the air with a greatsword wielding, pigtailed Halfling is plenty of guilty fun (well, until a pug with a trio of Repel happy Control Wizards that is...).

This does leave me with a quick question due to the lack of inventory space (well, freely available that is): As I'm still levelling, should I even be trying to sell my acquisitions via the Auction house or should the low level green stuff I'm nabbing go straight to a vendor? Will fully admit that I'm still trying to figure a good going rate for Gold to AD (meaning my prices are probably way off), but I'm genuinely curious if there's a point for people to buy that (ie, to dismantle or the like).

Vaarna_Aarne

Just dump them in the vendor, you need a little cash to get the standard Leadership Profession assets you'll need. That's where the meat of your AD gain will be once you get Leadership up to 20. I can also lend you two purple quality dudes for getting the 100% speed bonus profession slot (I'll want them back, obviously).

eklektyk

Erudite
green stuff is always vendor trash ... some blue items below lvl60 can be sold on ah for little ad to help with daily needs before u get that leadership going
and gold is noisue i can dump u some when i rotate my slaves for daily tasks.

and now for slightly more important isue :) :

that tymora coin is goin on ah for 100k or around ... is this worth it or just a gimmmick ?

stabby

Learned
The best way to play! One-shotting groups of mobs off cliffs!

Would be if there were cliffs involved (also leveling one atm), this was a case of "Oh, GWF has that mob's attention!" - Repel x3! *sigh* Was friggin' happy that the boss was knockback immune. +M

Also, thank y'alls for the offers of help but no worries, I'm going to hold off a bit from the game as, well, shit download speeds & a largish update are not happy bedfellows. That and the sweet, sweet lag of Protector's Enclave is something I need some space away from.

Gerrard

Arcane
that tymora coin is goin on ah for 100k or around ... is this worth it or just a gimmmick ?
Well it does exactly what it says, you get a 330 buff to a random stat for 10 minutes. I don't know if it stacks with potions, probably not.

Speaking of wizards, I've been playing mine recently and goddamn I am blowing shit up like there's no tomorrow, and I'm not even using a vorpal.

Also the game just died. They need to upgrade those toasters.

Gerrard

Arcane
Greetings from the icy north.

hzulu7U.jpg

Hope you got your rank 3 mount, because the Icewind Pass is pretty damn big.

Gerrard

Arcane
The campaign doesn't seem much different than the previous ones, but has some optional branches with bonus stuff. I don't feel like grinding stuff on preview to go in deeper though.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Seeing as how zen shoots up after big updates I bought up as much as I could around 388 +/- some... remember how it capped at 500 recently? I know that every other time I made such a reckless gamble it came back at a loss I came to regret but things are gonna change this time I can feel it.

Vaarna you were saying again about my name Early Bird and if anyone would guess where it came from...

better answered I'd say if anyone truly did I would want to stay as far as possible away from- physically, digitally, spiritually -doesn't matter. That would be a one depraved individual and making such a perverse long shot of a guess that would leave me unsettled. Stay away. Mess you up.

eklektyk

Erudite
in a few days i will reach 300 sharandar keys on my 2 main chars :)

but i wonder witch idiot thought that crap items that constantly need to be grinded to be powered up .... meh im not doing that shit any time soon

on a plus side that 60+ ideas look nice ... we will have to see how they work tho

Gerrard

Arcane
Speaking of Sharandar, they plan on replacing the 6 day invoke box with Dread Ring one, so iyou might want to finish it ASAP, before it will take extra 2 months again (unless they reduce the requirements afterwards).

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom