Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
They probably have to, given how I seriously doubt people want to run Sharandar, Dread Ring and Icewind Dale back-to-back.

eklektyk

Erudite
well thers new promotion

for spending zen 4 days in a row u get 2 titles and 3 promo companions that u cant buy otherwise ...

all for low price of some 6 000 zen ... [ if i counted right]

i wont be getin that shit ... altho that final companion looks nice :(

Gerrard

Arcane
http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3040713
Day 1- 4/3 10 AM PDT – 4/4 10 AM PDT

Login Reward Item: Scrolls of Life x 5- Recovers you from near death with full health.

Day 2 – 4/4 10 AM PDT – 4/5 10 AM PDT

Login Reward Item: Courtesan Wear – An outfit best suited for the alleys of Deekin Street for the male and female suitors.

Day 3 – 4/5 10 AM PDT – 4/6 10 AM PDT

Login Reward Item: Blood Ruby – A rare and valuable deep red ruby used in the Refinement process, worth 50,000 Refinement Points.

Day 4 – 4/6 10 AM PDT – 4/7 10 AM PDT

Login Reward Item: Stone of Health – Inscribed with arcane symbols, this item will fully heal the wielder when used. Starts with 50 total charges.

Vaarna_Aarne

To point to everyone, that's PER ACCOUNT, not PER CHARACTER. So if you want slutwear or any of that other stuff, pick your receiving alt wisely.

eklektyk

Erudite
To point to everyone, that's PER ACCOUNT, not PER CHARACTER. So if you want slutwear or any of that other stuff, pick your receiving alt wisely.

that was my main wtf moment and ohwow ....

at least sto when they did that went with per char .....

plus those items seems to be bound to acc anyways so no sell of trash on ah :)

fail fail fail

on a positive note ioun stone is on sail again so zen will skyrocket [shame i blow all stock on gelo mount but all slaves need to ride on smth]

Vaarna_Aarne

Alrighty, I'll send the invites today.

Also GarfunkeL, you can give the other classes a try too (just test for a tutorial and maybe a little more, delete, try another one), the neat thing about Neverwinter is that it places heavy emphasis on "quality over quantity" when it comes to abilities and class distinctions.

tindrli

Arcane
sadly i wont be playing today.. don't forget to add me. If username is not "tindrli" try with "fijubriju"

tindrli

Arcane
Alrighty, I'll send the invites today.

Also GarfunkeL, you can give the other classes a try too (just test for a tutorial and maybe a little more, delete, try another one), the neat thing about Neverwinter is that it places heavy emphasis on "quality over quantity" when it comes to abilities and class distinctions.

user i most certain :fijubriju

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom