Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Just to clarify tindrli, is your charname in all-caps?

tindrli

Arcane
No man, i must be dumb or somethin. Later i will send you all data so you can properly add me to group.

allright. Few days ago i downloaded Neverwinter and to be able to play it i had to install that "ARC" crap.

When i run it i noticed that im already registered and i really dont remember when i did that. Anyway here is the screen
fGNo5m.png

On the right it says "Hi fijubriju"
i thought that this username must be an "ARC" account
so i hit on play Neverwinter which takes me to the next screen
ml3hJO.png

and there again it says "fijubriju"

if i hit play it goes to char screen so my ingame char name is: "PENETRATOSAURUS"
ySIEJN.png

Now the mystery, if i logout or get kicked for inactivity or else it takes me to login screen again which is "tindrli" and not "fijubriju"

vdxnqv.png

and now im confused... Vaarna_Aarne. i noticed that you managed to add me to Codexia. what names did you used to add me fijubriju or tindrli???

Last edited:

tindrli

Arcane
ok, all cleared now.. btw i just got a companion quest.. what is the best starter one for trickster rouge??? and whata hell is swordcoast adventures and is it worth it or its boring shit banal

eklektyk

Erudite
u always go for free healer companion .... unles u got goldz and simply buy all of them for shit and giggles

and swordcoast adv are for work when u cant play nw proper and they give u free white companion and not so free puprle one [to get this one u need 4 purple companions max lvl and i still did not figuret wchith ones at that so ...]

Gerrard

Arcane
I hope you will be able to buy more slots for it though, currently there is no such option (on preview).

Vaarna_Aarne

Going by STO and Champions, it's going to be Z-Store purchase (though NW seems to have ridiculously more expensive bank slot prices on Z-Store).

eklektyk

Erudite
another skirmish soon will be upon us ...

wonder what drop table will be this time ... morons either go with DOES NOT DROP AT ALL or sure everybody gets one of that ....absolutley retarded

eklektyk

Erudite
witch reminds me : i always forget to add u :)

editty:

and shit man they could stop with that hopping patchday for rilz ....
it annoys me like hell that they keep hopping from and back with that shiz ...it disrupted my rotation grind today coz was expecting that like normal on thursday ....

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
Icewind Dale soon, fellow adventurers! (in around 3 weeks)
I get my first Angel tomorrow, still might be able to sell for around 5 million.

Also, finally managed to solo Mad Dragon, after my 2 teammates died early into the fight. Took me way too long to kill the Erinyes because LOL HERE'S AN ATTACK THAT IGNORES CC IMMUNITY AND KNOCKS YOU DOWN ANYWAY.
Fuck that shit.

Vaarna_Aarne

http://community.arcgames.com/en/ne...5001393-module-3-preview:-post-60-advancement

Okay, so basically you get a chance (?) at various goodies every time you get 250,000 XP after level 60. What I find interesting are two things: Account Bound XP Scrolls (might be really nice for getting new alts up to speed) and Power Points. Basically each character can get up to 20 new Power Points, which would mean the most pivotal aspect of a build is the Feats and Paragon Path, due to the greater number of power points in reserve over the time. What I find interesting is whether or not ALL of the 250k rewards are random, or if some like Power Points are guaranteed each time in addition to the random rewards.

eklektyk

Erudite
its cryptic .....

there will be standard loot table with lotsa shit thrown in and 0.75% chance of powerup .... [coal wards were shafted hard with loot table expansion thanks to briliant brainfart of refinment "streamlining" that introduced like 20 new items for shit and giggles ]

so no i dont think it will be that nice

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom