Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

DeepOcean

Arcane
This would not be DA:O. DA:O is a "full party control RTWP RPG" OR a "set the AI so basically it's still full party control just without micromanaging RPG". My idea of NWN + AI would be "fully autonomous companions who will handle themselves based on their own, unique traits, skills, stats and so on 85% of the way, with only minimal input from the player. Stuff like "conserve your spells", "stay stealthy" or "throw everything + the kitchen sink and this next enemy" and so on. And the AI scripts behind the scenes wouldn't be tight scripts like in DA:O, but more be like "emergent behavior ideas" the characters would have, either set by the developers to match companions' personalities (until you can further level them up when they level, although that would be a choice the devs would make, if they wanted to add manual leveling of companions. RPGs like The Last Remnant, your companions actually *ask* you what you think they should do and focus on, and they handle the specifics with your minimal input.) Or the AI could just use general skill-checks mixed with possible AI behaviors.
Ai emergent behavior is something I find cool but is alot more complex than you think to implement. I understood what you are saying, you are talking of an Ai implementation that simulated other players roleplaying the other party members, it is possible to implement this but this is a big overhaul not just an Ai patch. Good luck expecting this from a company that has the track record of calling resolution and compatibility patches of old games "enhanced editions" for a quick buck.

I would find cool an RPG based on emergent ai behavior but the way things are right now, I don't find any cute that the AI just do whatever it fucking pleases with zero logic to it, if the character I was hiring had the "incompetent chaos magic idiot savant" trait then I knew that the shit I was getting was my fault for having hired that henchmen but when all spellcasters no matter his "personality", if it is an archmage or an incompetent fool, he will be as useless, then the fault isn't mine but the game that has such shitty AI and trying to attribute "personality" to what actually is shit AI is wishful thinking to me.

Thorsson

Novice
Don't worry, I am urging them to improve the AI, the UI etc. I don't see full party control as anywhere near the top of any wishlist, because it doesn't affect MP and nothing in current SP is balanced for it; it could only therefore be used for new SP modules, which sounds like something for a further expansion (if anything), rather than EE.

Deleted Member 16721

Also, speaking of Swordflight, my idea came when playing it. The female Bard was so lovable, and, slight spoiler,
she accidentally nails you with a crossbow bolt early on. It's scripted.
From then on, her AI was unpredictable, but it was an awesome sort of fuzziness I got when she'd do something great. We'd be fighting cave bats and all of a sudden they're all asleep
The bard's AI isn't unpredictable, it's the default "caster stupid" that NWN assigns to spellcasters. It can deal with low level spells, because bards get only few of them at low levels, but that's about it.

I'd rather have NPCs that show their personality through dialogues, then through their AI in combat, because the end result of "minimalizing input from the player" when it comes to party control would be a system where the computer plays against itself.

There is more to companion personality than dialogue. The reason characters in Baldur's Gate are also interesting on a gameplay level is because of the stats and skills they bring to the table. The difference is, they are just extensions of your tactics as you control each one like puppets.

NWN with advanced AI would just amplify their personality in combat as well as adding the very unique aspect where they act on their own behalf. They cast their own spells, use their own supplemental items and do what they feel would be best for the battle. You could influence them on level ups as they could ask you your opinion on what to do like in The Last Remnant. And you could give them items all the same.

Also, if Beamdog doesn't want to do it or can't (understandable), I think an RPG like this would still be interesting. With a system as deep as 3.5 D&D you can have all sorts of interesting input as the main character while the game is also balanced for your AI companions. Especially if the AI currently is default "caster stupid" then you just explained why they should improve it.

It really would be just as it is now with much improved AI companions that act with more unique personality in combat, with AI tied to certain stats and skill-checks. More dice rolls behind the scenes, more unpredictability, which I think is a good thing for NWN. And I'm not saying Swordflight has achieved this. I'm saying it sparked my idea for this to be implemented someday.

This would be more interesting to me than just another DA:O or Baldur's Gate, D&D 3.5 Edition. To me anyway.

hell bovine

Arcane
NWN with advanced AI would just amplify their personality in combat as well as adding the very unique aspect where they act on their own behalf. They cast their own spells, use their own supplemental items and do what they feel would be best for the battle. You could influence them on level ups as they could ask you your opinion on what to do like in The Last Remnant. And you could give them items all the same.
Which doesn't change the issue that I have with this proposed system: when the computer controls both the majority of the party and the enemy AI, it is effectively playing against itself. This is, on a much smaller scale, why trash mobs make for such boring area fillers; even the most "artificial stupid" AI can deal with them, thus the combat doesn't require any input.

Deleted Member 16721

Which doesn't change the issue that I have with this proposed system: when the computer controls both the majority of the party and the enemy AI, it is effectively playing against itself.

1 - Although I don't agree with this, by your definition that is already happening in NWN. You control 1 character. This wouldn't change that, it would make what's there a lot better.

Extra detail:
I played a Druid in Swordflight and I had tons of input, even with a bard AI companion and a summoned badger and dire boar. I never felt like it was AI vs AI. It depends on how the game is balanced and how well the module is executed.

Just as an example, I had to equip my bard wisely (from an assortment of possibilities, ranged or melee with different stats, etc.), use my own buffs, wands, spells, keep my companions healed and do typical Druid things. I had to keep on top of my companions "tactical maneuvers" outside of combat, i.e. "stay close to me" or "manage your spells tightly", "wait for my cue to attack" and so on. Had to decide which wands/scrolls/etc. to give my bard and she would use them as she see fit (currently "caster stupid", as you said.) And as the main character in any RPG I had to make sure we survived the dungeon itself which was difficult and required resource management. But the bard was spotting traps and being stealthy with minimal input from me (also speaks to what I'm talking about.) Since 3.5 D&D is deep like that there is plenty to do with one character.

For more advanced things like leveling up, I'd urge someone interested in this idea to check out The Last Remnant. Your companions there ASKED for your input, but they handled the specifics. They'd ask, "Do you think I should focus on healing spells or attack spells more?" when they leveled up. Or a fighter might ask which type of weapon you feel they'd be better suited to use to help the squad. They'd even ask you for weapons to use if they were interested in them (you couldn't alter their inventory by default.) It made for a different, unique and interesting experience.

2 - An RPG with AI companions that are based heavily on stats, skill-checks and advanced behind-the-scenes stat interactions has not really been done extensively to my knowledge. So it can't really be compared to much right now.

And, for the developers, rather than script each individual "personality" (personality in writing would still be there), combat would be based more on their stats and skills that are already implemented but are currently not being tied to AI.

Companions with stat & skill-checks to make their AI better, to put it simply. An AI Personality based on the character sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:

hell bovine

Arcane
1 - Although I don't agree with this, by your definition that is already happening in NWN. You control 1 character. This wouldn't change that, it would make what's there a lot better.

Extra detail:
I played a Druid in Swordflight and I had tons of input, even with a bard AI companion and a summoned badger and dire boar. I never felt like it was AI vs AI. It depends on how the game is balanced and how well the module is executed.

Just as an example, I had to equip my bard wisely (from an assortment of possibilities, ranged or melee with different stats, etc.), use my own buffs, wands, spells, keep my companions healed and do typical Druid things. I had to keep on top of my companions "tactical maneuvers" outside of combat, i.e. "stay close to me" or "manage your spells tightly", "wait for my cue to attack" and so on. Had to decide which wands/scrolls/etc. to give my bard and she would use them as she see fit (currently "caster stupid", as you said.) And as the main character in any RPG I had to make sure we survived the dungeon itself which was difficult and required resource management. But the bard was spotting traps and being stealthy with minimal input from me (also speaks to what I'm talking about.) Since 3.5 D&D is deep like that there is plenty to do with one character.

For more advanced things like leveling up, I'd urge someone interested in this idea to check out The Last Remnant. Your companions there ASKED for your input, but they handled the specifics. They'd ask, "Do you think I should focus on healing spells or attack spells more?" when they leveled up. Or a fighter might ask which type of weapon you feel they'd be better suited to use to help the squad. They'd even ask you for weapons to use if they were interested in them (you couldn't alter their inventory by default.) It made for a different, unique and interesting experience.

2 - An RPG with AI companions that are based heavily on stats, skill-checks and advanced behind-the-scenes stat interactions has not really been done extensively to my knowledge. So it can't really be compared to much right now.

And, for the developers, rather than script each individual "personality" (personality in writing would still be there), combat would be based more on their stats and skills that are already implemented but are currently not being tied to AI.

Companions with stat & skill-checks to make their AI better, to put it simply. An AI Personality based on the character sheet.

Of course it happens in NWN. Here is the thing: it doesn't matter how much personality you assign to the AI, it still limits the participation of the player in favour of the computer. Might as well assign the AI to your main character too, and watch the Sims fight it out. Which is why, instead of expanding on that shitty system, I'd rather they improve the enemy AI & give the player better party control, thus making combat more interesting - but that's not going to happen.

Cael

Arcane
Then Beamdog should work on improving the AI. I gave suggestions as to things they could do. There are several Lore skills in the game dealing with different creatures and elements. They can tie "intelligence" of the AI to those skills along with stats or even new skills they create (Combat Awareness, Quick Thinking, etc..) D&D 3.5 has tons of ways they can do it.

That would be way more interesting than just another RPG where the player again is a Total Controller of everything they touch.
This is a complete dog's breakfast. If you tie Lore to combat performance, then the FIGHTER is going to be the most ineffective class at what it is supposed to do best: HIT THINGS!

And if you want to add new skills to the game, let me make you a suggestion: GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME AND LEAVE OURS ALONE.

Deleted Member 16721

Then Beamdog should work on improving the AI. I gave suggestions as to things they could do. There are several Lore skills in the game dealing with different creatures and elements. They can tie "intelligence" of the AI to those skills along with stats or even new skills they create (Combat Awareness, Quick Thinking, etc..) D&D 3.5 has tons of ways they can do it.

That would be way more interesting than just another RPG where the player again is a Total Controller of everything they touch.
This is a complete dog's breakfast. If you tie Lore to combat performance, then the FIGHTER is going to be the most ineffective class at what it is supposed to do best: HIT THINGS!

And if you want to add new skills to the game, let me make you a suggestion: GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME AND LEAVE OURS ALONE.

Bro, if you read all of my posts (which you clearly didn't) you would see I'm not suggesting to tie the AI ONLY to Lore skills. It would be one facet of combat, though, but there could be others. Use your

Beamdog already said they are making it easier then ever to add new skills to the game and that is something they are encouraging. New classes, skills, etc.. So I guess you must be furious about that. :outrage:

Of course it happens in NWN. Here is the thing: it doesn't matter how much personality you assign to the AI, it still limits the participation of the player in favour of the computer. Might as well assign the AI to your main character too, and watch the Sims fight it out. Which is why, instead of expanding on that shitty system, I'd rather they improve the enemy AI & give the player better party control, thus making combat more interesting - but that's not going to happen.

Alright, we can agree to disagree. I just think it would be more interesting than yet another "obsessively control every aspect of this game" RPG.

Cael

Arcane
Bro, if you read all of my posts (which you clearly didn't) you would see I'm not suggesting to tie the AI ONLY to Lore skills. It would be one facet of combat, though, but there could be others.

Beamdog already said they are making it easier then ever to add new skills to the game and that is something they are encouraging. New classes, skills, etc.. So I guess you must be furious about that. :outrage:
Beamdog can say whatever the hell it wants. Chances of me buying their social justice LGTIBXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP shit is somewhere between zero and bupkiss.

It still does not make your suggestion of tying lore skills to combat effectiveness when the Fighter class is basically starved for skill points to begin with AND it doesn't have any lore skills as class skills to begin with, any less ludicrous. I shudder to think what kind of monstrosity you'd come up with if you became a game designer. Probably one of those "model real life as much as possible" so-called fantasy games that the drama queen LARPers love.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Bro, if you read all of my posts (which you clearly didn't) you would see I'm not suggesting to tie the AI ONLY to Lore skills. It would be one facet of combat, though, but there could be others.

Beamdog can say whatever the hell it wants. Chances of me buying their social justice LGTIBXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP shit is somewhere between zero and bupkiss.

It still does not make your suggestion of tying lore skills to combat effectiveness when the Fighter class is basically starved for skill points to begin with AND it doesn't have any lore skills as class skills to begin with, any less ludicrous. I shudder to think what kind of monstrosity you'd come up with if you became a game designer. Probably one of those "model real life as much as possible" so-called fantasy games that the drama queen LARPers love.
It will be fascinating game. You will have to lift weights and running in the park for years before going on adventure.

Deleted Member 16721

To be honest I didn't think much of Fighters yet. I was talking more about spellcasting classes. Only thing I've thought about Fighters and the like is more skill-checks for weapon skills. I.e. if a Fighter is trained in Spears, perhaps there would be even dialogue skill-checks involving them. They could spot a great spear in a merchant's inventory without the merchant realizing the great weapon they have, or stuff like that.

So, I ask you guys. How would you tie AI awareness in combat for a Fighter to their stats? Given the lack of INT and skill points, perhaps they would not be affected as much. Can't think of all the Feats etc. off the top right now but I'm sure there's a way to do it. A higher Str score could relate to a higher "combat awareness", which it sort of does already but in a more blunt sense. And if anything, even if you leave their AI basic you could reward a Fighter build that sacrifices a few points of Str and Con for points in Int and Wis, and reward them for taking a Lore skill. With a buff from their increase Int skill.

But I'm not sure so I am curious what you guys would do. I'm not being paid to design it (thank the gods, right? You'd all lose your shit) but I'm still curious about this type of system or at least how spellcasting and AI can be more tied to stats. It seems like a logical place to move if you want to do something unique and not just make Icewind Nights 3rd Edition Edition.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Good to see the low worm known as Cael getting so butthurt about Beamdog.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy my growing readership while his shitposts get lost in the shuffle on the 'Dex.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I hope Beamdog make NWN into Dragon Age 2: Siege of Dragonspear. I want female NPCs to teach me of feminism and about the 800 different gender identities in existence.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Good to see the low worm known as Cael getting so butthurt about Beamdog.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to enjoy my growing readership while his shitposts get lost in the shuffle on the 'Dex.

I’d kill for a legit RPG forum without the endless reactionary politics.

I’d kill for a legit RPG without the endless reactionary politics!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/12/nwnee-head-start-patch-notes-v748153.html

NWN:EE Head Start Patch Notes v74.8153

The last Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Head Start update of the year is here!

As the Trello boards ramp up with community suggested features and fixes, the development team has been hard at work getting some much needed tech debt out of the way.

In this update you will see the following fixes:
  • OpenMP3: a fix for errors where playback would stutter on some files.
  • (SoU campaign) Fixed Dorna disappearing when dying, instead of going prone asking for help
  • Bink and miles libraries have been removed completely from the game download
  • A whole host of master server improvements & security updates
  • [Regression] Escape in the chat bar now cancels text input again instead of emitting an em dash.
  • [Regression] OpenAL: Another memleak fix.
Tune in tomorrow on Twitch at 10:00AM PST/11:00AM MST for the Beamdog Livestream! We're going to be hitting up a Persistent World server - you'll be able to roleplay-scream at Phillip Daigle live on the internet!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/12/december-22-livestream-recap.html

December 22 Livestream Recap

“We have just defeated a massive colossus of bones” ~ Phillip Daigle

Beamdog CEO Trent Oster and Studio Director Phillip Daigle spoke about the future of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, the 2.5 patch for the Infinity Engine games, and they also went in search of adventure on the Arelith EE Beta Persistent World for NWN:EE. Players from around the world were able to join in during the stream to help seek out and destroy an undead Jarl that was menacing an icebound port town. Later they switched to Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition and explored Candlekeep in an open multiplayer test session with a lucky forum member, Doubledimas.

Missed the stream? It's on YouTube and Twitch!

Here's a quick summary of the highlights from today’s livestream:
  • If you still haven’t heard about it, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Head Start is going strong. By pre-ordering the game from Beamdog and participating in the Head Start, players shape the future of NWN:EE.
  • There’re 2 Trello boards for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition: the Roadmap board and the Input board. Grab the Head Start and on the Beamdog forums tell us what feats and features you want to see in NWN:EE, then vote on the Input boards for suggestions you prefer. We want to take the feedback from the players and let that feedback drive the development of the game.
  • The whole concept of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Head Start is to get it out early and let people tell us what features we should work on.
  • If you look at the Input board, people vote there for the most wanted stuff. For example, people are really interested in new content for NWN:EE and getting upgraded character models.
  • The new build for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Head Start was released yesterday (v74.8153). Don’t miss the latest changes and check the patch notes here.

“(When looking at the player controlling a beholder) He has a name, Trent. It’s Balthazar.” ~ Phillip Daigle
  • Neverwinter Nights is famous for its Persistent Worlds. During this livestream we checked out a Persistent World that had been running for 13 years or so - the Arelith server. The people behind that server have already created the whole new custom module working for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, and it shows in full detail what the NWN community can do.
  • The Arelith server is one of the many. Head over to https://nwn.beamdog.net/ to find tons of servers already available for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. Don’t forget that there’s also a galaxy of user-created modules available to play in NWN:EE today!
  • Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition will be released fully when it’s done. The release of BG:EE was rough, but the game has taken so many steps forward during more than 5 years after its release. We have concluded that when we launch NWN:EE, it should be a brilliant game.
  • And don’t forget - there’s no need to wait! By getting the game on Beamdog you can start enjoying the Enhanced Edition right away, and then later get a key for Steam if you so desire. Your saves and progress will work on either platform!

“How many units sold of NWN:EE will it take to get Phillip to stream Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition while wearing a chainmail bikini?” - “One million of copies” ~ Trent Oster
  • Beamdog title comes from “Beam” - “Transfer” and “Dog” - “Companion. So back in the day we wanted to be a digital platform to provide you with games and support for them. Phillip suggested “Lazercat” multiple times, but was shouted down at every turn.
  • Regarding considering third party contracted developers (like the spots DLA and Ossian used to fill), - at the moment we have nothing official to announce. We liked what they did with the original game and agree - we would like to see more!
  • We have an advisor from the NWNX group, who works with us on Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and has access to the code which will allow NWNX to become more powerful.
  • While we want to do a new content and graphics for NWN:EE, we absolutely don’t want to break the old content. So we plan to do the new, improved graphics, for the new content. The goal is to make slow but steady progress, so that when we launch the game it will give a good experience to all the players. There’s still a lot of work left before we launch. Going forward, we plan to give you good value for spending money on Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition.
  • The discussion about unlocking new spellbook creation is big and we are still trying to find out how to handle it. In order to make sure we do everything right, we need to hear from you. So, go to the forums, reach some consensus, and we’ll start from there, moving the card from the Input board to the Roadmap board.
  • Improvements on the Toolset is another big discussion. The Toolset is hard to work on. We have done some improvements on it, but at the moment the Toolset is not in active development. Additionally, we want to knock out high-value targets in the game itself before turning our attention to the Toolset. If enough people vote on it on the Input board, it’ll give us a boost!
  • The chances of getting lowly voted features into NWN:EE depend on how easy they are to implement. For the most part, the voting will influence decisions. The Input board is a community endorsed thing. If the vast majority of our players think something is important, we’ll focus on it.
  • With a potential modifying the 3.0 ruleset in NWN:EE, we have the same main rule: don’t change, - instead, unhardcode. We’ll open up servers and modding tools to let make changes, we don’t want to affect the backwards compatibility of NWN:EE.
  • We like the idea of adding in the most popular tilesets created over the years for Neverwinter Nights (for example, a Medieval tileset) as base content for NWN:EE rather than having to add HAKs. But first we have to set up a contract to distribute these tilesets. It’ll come down to work with everyone who is responsible for them.
  • The feature of adding a 4th class option for character multiclassing comes down to the UI. This feature (a 4th class option) is not at the top of the Input board currently, so if you want to ensure it happens, vote! The work on UI in NWN:EE is going to be a big job.

“The rule of thumb: always kill the caster first” ~ Trent Oster
  • A UI refactor and official controller support for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition are those things we’re definitely interested in. The team on original Neverwinter Nights never had time to do it, and for us it’s a question of when we can make it happen. The UI refactor will most likely happen earlier than the controller support.
  • Phillip Daigle is very enthusiastic about adding the Steam Workshop for NWN:EE. In the same time, we don’t want to wreck the existing NWN Vault community and we’ll make sure people on Beamdog and GOG will have easy access to the same modules.
  • Regarding something in the code that has caused us the biggest trouble in creating Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, - it’s the whole rendering pipeline. We burned it to the ground and started anew. Actually, we found problems in much of the code. Any time you work with a 13-years code base, you think that while this was pretty good for the graphics back in the day, it is not entirely the case today.
  • Working on the Infinity Engine, we learned a lot. At his point, we’re probably at 70% of rewriting the whole code base for the Infinity Engine games.
  • We usually talk with Wizards of the Coast at least once a week. We love to hear from them. Having a constant ongoing conversation is very positive for us. We commonly discuss everything with them – we pitch ideas to them, they pitch ideas to us. It’s a good relationship, providing a lot of feedback to what we are doing. WotC have been always so easy to work with. The people there are great.

• The 2.5 update for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition is available on Google Play, Steam, and Beamdog, focused primarily on Multiplayer. Test the game and share your feedback in our Survey. After the holidays we’ll be pushing the 2.5 patch live on all the platforms.
  • If we do a new D&D game, we’ll do it with the 5th Edition. There’re a lot of good things you remember from the 2nd and the 3rd Editions which are back with the 5th Edition. There’re a million and one stories we’re interested to tell in the Forgotten Realms.
  • Today is the last day before we leave the office in 2017. We’ll be back in a couple of weeks. But don’t worry - there are people on our side who are constantly waiting for the bug reports you create from the 2.5 update open beta, and the earlier they hear about bugs, the better chances of fixing them will be. Report all the issues you find on Redmine.
  • We wish all our players and fans Happy Holidays! Onwards to 2018!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom