Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New AoD art

Zomg

Arbiter
Thumbs up on the stockade gates.

RGE

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:
It's a ziggurat, Bel Marduk's to be specific.
Oh, I just didn't want to presume, since I don't really know what qualifies as a ziggurat. I guess it's the pyramid-being-a-temple thing? Or the tiered floors rather than being a straight up pyramid? The model looked more 'fantasy' than the art, due to the cool tower-like entrance (somewhat like a church, which is why I thought it might not qualify for being a 'real' ziggurat).

Section8

Cipher
That last one is pretty darn nice (but then again, aren't they all?) I really dig the contrast with the shadows.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
RGE said:
The model looked more 'fantasy' than the art, due to the cool tower-like entrance (somewhat like a church, which is why I thought it might not qualify for being a 'real' ziggurat).
We try to use as much real stuff as possible.

Link 1
Link 2

Bidjou

Novice
I'll just say ,it's coming to life,I have the feeling I'll loose myself voluntarily into this gameworld :cool:
Don't forget to ship survival kits containing dehydrated food,water and so on ,with the game ,so that the players who want to take a break from social life ,and who have forgot to take provisions before installing the game ,will be able to fulfill their primary needs

...oh yes and add some sleeping substances into the food so they can sleep too...

.... your game will be dangerous, ... :idea: put some warnings ,so that no government will be able to say that games lead humanity to apathy :roll:

Darn it a'm I becomming a fanboy ,nooooooo ..... your game will suck

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
O.o jesus christ i had no idea about this forum(running from the TES fest), the whole thing is looking absolutely awesome. This one is my fave, is it a dilapidated kingdom kinda thing? like Cumbria in Arcanum, or are they rebuilding after a war?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
VD, you are the MAN!!! Looks phenominal, and I love the pics you based it off of too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom