Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I don't even know whats going on anymore... :M

I think he's misinterpreted the nature of Codex management and its relationship to Codexers, this video explains it more accurately.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I think we are having a failure of communication. I clearly stated he and the rest of the console loving millennials you have recruited in my absence are banned. You let your house fall into a dilapidated shithole of degenerate monkeys who do stupid kid shit all day and just regurgitate the same stupid shit over and over.

At one point in time there used to be serious crpg discussion on this site, and now there are just brofisting stupid cunts and one line zingers. There is no originality here, no one tries, its just the same old regurgitated injokes that weren't even funny to begin with, because millennials are complete and utter idiots. They are weak in body, mind, spirit, responsibility, and grasp of reality. You let them run amok and now we have RPGFacebook-twitter-AOLChatcodex where the fucking pussified shitheads of society are given staff positions because incline, Cleve, Fall Out 3, kwa!

The last thing working people want is for kids who wear Peter Pan pants with a firm grasp of how awful micro-aggressions are to bleat out the same regurgitated nonsense like what they have to say matters. This site is like the occupy movement but somehow attracts even stupider people less in touch with reality, but just as willing to bleat out the party line they are spoon fed from their handlers.

Also, I will only do the "Let's Play" if you call it what it really is - "Let me play and record myself playing a video game so fucking idiot little kids can watch because they are fucking idiots and I hope they all get AIDS and die." Do you know who watches people play video games? Fucking idiots. I don't know of a device that let's you watch people play video games that doesn't allow it's user to actually play a fucking video game. That's what normal people do - play games themselves. They don't record it so other fucking addle-minded monkeys can be fucking idiots instead of going out and causing trouble and getting in fights and doing drugs and rubbing their balls on things like normal teenagers and young adults do.

Goddamn it Jim, you put me in charge now let me do my job and get this ship back on course. Its going to be all out war between the smarter people capable of original thought versus the fucking wieners. Yeah, wieners isn't the best name but it fits well. We'll show these wieners the power of growing up without safety pads and helmets, eating extremely processed foods loaded with pesticides, and fathers who used to smack us if we did anything girly, and mothers who would laugh when our fathers smacked us for being a pussy because they wanted us to be normal and that is how normal kids are raised. When a kid was bullied at school and told people in authority and their parents the advice from everyone was to stop being a pussy. Real people, from a real generation, that works and can do things on their own.

I'm not sure what your deal is, like you are on SSD and feel like letting children run the show is somehow paying them back for you forcing society to shoulder the burden of your living, but it is a very bad plan. No one likes kids. Its time for you to hop on the normal train and let the adults take back the reins.

LETS DO THIS!!!! CHO CHO! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
All requests need to be filtered by Infinitron. Just pass your request on to him and he'll enact it at the earliest available opportunity.

butchy

Prospernaut
All requests need to be filtered by Infinitron. Just pass your request on to him and he'll enact it at the earliest available opportunity.

I hate to quote myself but I wrote something a little while back on RPGWatch that perfectly applies to this current tip for tap of my coup d'état to straighten this site out but good.

I agree. Everything is stupid, including people. The same thing that killed journalism also killed science. We are become death. Destroyer of…whatever. The only real truth is there are two groups of people – those who know they’re stupid, and those who are too stupid to see just how stupid they are. The rest is noise. (But oh, the noise! Crawley said.) It can be graded, and ranked, and labeled, and is. And the stupid elitists with their glutinous snobbery will laugh at the moral atheists, philistine moralists, and other current procronisms of the ants until it’s time for the curtain call.

Or maybe not. Who knows? Not me. I’m just one more fucking idiot in this humdrum world of monkey-savages, whose most distinguishing feature is a glorious sack encompassing two beautiful nuts that makes the juice that feeds the gerbil as he spins the wheel of life. But oh, the noise!

Aenra

Not an idiot, no, not at all. In fact he's smarter than average.
He has a high mental aptitude, but lacks the patience, maturity and pleasant everyday experiences (in the sense of the psychology they allow for) to withstand/come to terms what having such a mental aptitude entails. You get there, let it go on for years, it starts being very evident. In very telling ways; ie after a point, it's all about understanding and learning to persevere/accommodate. A continuous effort into re-arranging the totality of your surroundings, or expressing said wish with said telling manners? Like i said, it starts being evident.
Another indication is his grammar and syntax use, very consistent with high(er) IQ coupled with an education that has only partly been received by 'formal' educational bodies.

Regardless, he has a 'flair' for expressing himself, that's for sure :)

You owe me 120 euro by the way.

butchy

Prospernaut
Not an idiot, no, not at all. In fact he's smarter than average.
He has a high mental aptitude, but lacks the patience, maturity and pleasant everyday experiences (in the sense of the psychology they allow for) to withstand/come to terms what having such a mental aptitude entails. You get there, let it go on for years, it starts being very evident. In very telling ways; ie after a point, it's all about understanding and learning to persevere/accommodate. A continuous effort into re-arranging the totality of your surroundings, or expressing said wish with said telling manners? Like i said, it starts being evident.
Another indication is his grammar and syntax use, very consistent with high(er) IQ coupled with an education that has only partly been received by 'formal' educational bodies.

Regardless, he has a 'flair' for expressing himself, that's for sure :)

You owe me 120 euro by the way.
I was just making fun of the fact that he calls himself an idiot. He's amusing and insightful, if prone to eccentric performances.

So you guy's are saying I'm a super genius who is always right? My wife thinks I'm the least amusing and biggest idiot in the world, so it is nice to see there are people who know the truth. I was starting to think she was right and your kind words are very appreciated and reaffirmation for me and my mission.

Thank you for the compliments. I think that is a total of three I've gotten in this thread. I usually go years without getting anything but shit thrown at me by the monkeys.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
You are welcome.

Free long term relation tips: Treat your wife like a big child, women can't think rationaly for too long much less understand men. Never apologize for being a man. Don't bore her or lose her respect. Focus on being a stronger, more respectable man. Do a better job in the bedroom: curl her toes. Level up your frame control / quit losing frame battles.

catfood

AGAIN
You are welcome.

Free long term relation tips: Treat your wife like a big child, women can't think rationaly for too long much less understand men. Never apologize for being a man. Don't bore her or lose her respect. Focus on being a stronger, more respectable man. Do a better job in the bedroom: curl her toes. Level up your frame control / quit losing frame battles.
Is your PUA book out yet?

butchy

Prospernaut
You are welcome.

That is good advice. What my strategy has been up until now is to surprise her with a new dick trick every week that I tell her I invented...but I didn't really invent any of them. I found them all online and it seems like the possibilities are pretty well exhausted so I really haven't even tried to invent a new one. Well, anyway, she is never very impressed and constantly asks me to stop. I don't really do this but I didn't know how to respond so I came up with this elaborate lie. Sorry.

In other news, my nephew pointed out a song to me he thought I would like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

This song, to me, perfectly articulates the millennial. Just little kids, incapable of handling reality and growing up because they were so sheltered, protected, and spoon fed bullshit. They just want everything to go back like it was when they were genealogically little kids, because their minds and spirits are so immature in incapable. Just hollow, fake people - toddlers in a grown up body. Useless cretins.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
this thread sure is long and there's a lot of complaining for a gestapo tyrant police state

butchy

Prospernaut
Roqua actually is an idiot and alway's has been and he tend's to use apostrophe's in the wrong area's.

Wait a second - I'm the idiot? Well, I guess you got me there. But no matter how bad things get for me I will always be able to say at least I'm not Crispy. You really are all kinds of fucked up in the head. And funny looking to boot.

I'm honestly not sure what your issue is with me. Football isn't soccer. Soccer isn't football. If that is your forum and you want me to stop being correct, get off your ass and fix it so it is correct. My last reply to you like 18 last warnings ago is a good reply so I'll repost it.

NO DON"T BAN ME. WHAT WILL I DO!!!!! I guess I could shave my armpits and bikini line and play soccer. And, if you check, every single one of my posts left in this thread is about soccer (specifically, how gay it is), so fuck you ginger. Fuck you in your hairy, red, tyrant ass.

Okay, I'm ready. Bye normals. RPGCodex Staff - have fun being commie gestapos playing console games and pretending you like crpgs. What will I be doing, you ask? Well, I have some big ideas, let me tell you. I figure if we can invent AIDS by fucking monkeys, just think of all the diseases I can create to reek havak on the useless invalids of this world by fucking lesser animals. Monkeys are probably near the top of the animal hierarchy, right? Just think of what kind of disease I could make fucking a stupid duck billed platypus or even a regular duck, maybe a pigeon or two.

Okay guys, its been fun while it lasted but I got big plans and I can't be held down by these tyrants who are chomping at the bit to ban me again. WINNING!

P.S. Soccer really is extremely gay. It really, really is. I'm not exaggerating either. Ask anyone normal and they will tell you.

p.s. Using apostrophes correctly all the time is for women.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
p.s. Using apostrophes correctly all the time is for women.

6312.jpg

butchy

Prospernaut
As the new boss I demand my extra buttons. I'm still not able to ban people or give out warnings or anything. How am I supposed to function as the boss when I don't have the appropriate tools to do my job?

Melcar

Arcane
As the new boss I demand my extra buttons. I'm still not able to ban people or give out warnings or anything. How am I supposed to function as the boss when I don't have the appropriate tools to do my job?

Read the Goddamn manual. Fucking casuals.

Last edited:

butchy

Prospernaut
So, after all this time it is becoming crystal clear that 90% of my posts are moved to retardoland and my ballface and roqua account are still not unbanned because I am a black.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

FUCK YOU RACISTS

STOP THIS PLEASE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJgyuAu6eo

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Did you try equipping the ring?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom