Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

butchy

Prospernaut
FFS Roqua, when did you become such a whining emo bitch? I is sad :(

About the same time you started to like console games more than rpgs, you fucking traitor. You need to change your signature to I "Preorderd Fall Out 4! YAY!" And maybe I am an emo bitch, but at least I am an emo bitch with impeccable taste. Now excuse me while I go apply eye shadow and write a poem about how no one understands me.

P.S. Shagnak blatantly admitted he has preordered and is giddy with excitement for Fake FO 4. He is a traitor to the cause and most likely is also a fan of Billy Ocean and Debbie Gibson.

butchy

Prospernaut
He is a traitor to the cause and most likely is also a fan of Billy Ocean and Debbie Gibson.

I just want to clarify - Billy Ocean and Debbie Gibson have created extremely delightful music we all enjoy and are big fans of. I do not know why I pointed it out that you like them when pretty much everyone, including me, does to. I would like to apologize on stating the obvious and ask for your forgiveness. My emotions are just out of control! I have so many and they run so deep. I just wish someone understood me! I get so emotional baby, every time I think of you, yah. Mmmbop. dibby dibby dooby doooby mmmbop. Yah.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
bitchy said:
Shagnak blatantly admitted he has preordered and is giddy with excitement for Fake FO 4
Actually, I specifically said I was not going to pre-order it; but yes, I will be buying it when it becomes available. I sometimes enjoy fun and dumb exploration games as a break from rpgs. Tomorrow I'm going to buy Far Cry 4 and masturbate while imagining your womanly crying about my traitorous acts.

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
LOL this brings back memories of the old Codex. Spazmo, SP, Fez, spacemoose, bryce, Sarvis, chefe and his comics, and a long etc. It's been a long time

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
God I miss so many of them. I feel alone sometimes. The last of my kind, a dying breed.
You youngfags, you just don't understand until you've seen your comrades fall one by one, like bowling pins to a pallsy sufferer.

butchy

Prospernaut
This is getting silly. Do I need to ask in smoke signals or interpretive dance to get someone to understand what I am asking? It can't be that difficult to unban me. Jeez Louise, and people say blacks are lazy.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is getting silly. Do I need to ask in smoke signals or interpretive dance to get someone to understand what I am asking? It can't be that difficult to unban me. Jeez Louise, and people say blacks are lazy.

Not all deaths come from stilled breath and stilled heart. Some deaths... come from silence.

butchy

Prospernaut
Not all deaths come from stilled breath and stilled heart. Some deaths... come from silence.

Are you saying that if I stop talking I'll die? Is it like the movie Speed but instead of a bus it's my mouth?

In the cicada's cry
No sign can foretell
How soon it must die.

butchy

Prospernaut
It sucked.

No it didn't. You suck, mister. I worked very hard choreographing those two brave girls on how to bear their souls through the majestic power of interpretive dance and I will not have it mocked!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom