Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What?! SA?
My god, he truly is lost.
Haha yep. :)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706905&userid=192618#post443150601
I don't think it's fair to use RPGCodex as an example of real people. They have a poisonous effect on the soul.

I would know, I posted there for about 8 years, had no interest in PoE, stopped posting there like a month ago and now I want the game

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...=192618&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post446959457
Codexers flipped their shit when Expeditions: Conquistador let you play as a woman. They also think Dwarf Fortress of all games is SJW propaganda for reasons I am not entirely clear on. Something has collectively broken any brain the Codex hivemind had left over the last couple of years.

To be honest I ended up finding this game so unmemorable I'm just surprised anyone is still talking about it let alone getting real mad about it, but hey. I really liked some stuff about it initially but it just wore off. Shame.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Submit your queries to me, the head of the un-codexian activities commission. Heil Dark Underlord. Justice prevails.

butchy

Prospernaut
Whatever happened to the guy that was from East Providence and I think helped start Tacticular Cancer? We were internet buddies (I have trouble remembering names). Is he still around and can he unban me? Was the conservative French cop guy staff? Is he still around and can he unban me if East Providence guy isn't here anymore?

I know the current staff are having fun toying with my emotions so I dedicate this song to you-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V4Pdhf5Wkc

Why don't you chew on that, staff!

butchy

Prospernaut
You have absolutely no idea just how strong it is with me, toughguy. I'll give you a hint - it is more than average amount of strong. I am most likely severely autistic and also have an out of control case of anal warts that are causing my butt hole to not seal properly thus resulting in anal leakage. I have to put a period pad in my underwear to stop the anal leakage from showing through my pants (which are stupid, by the way).

Grimlorn

Arcane
How can you tell I'm tough? Can you sense it? Can you sense the extraordinary difference between us? That's quite a feat.

butchy

Prospernaut
How can you tell I'm tough? Can you sense it? Can you sense the extraordinary difference between us? That's quite a feat.

Most internet bullies are toughguys, toughguy. While the cyber bullying toughens the heart, the angry typing is stupendous kinetic exercise that gives them toughguy muscles. I bet you wear tank tops made of net and harem workout pants with a zebra stripe print. I strongly suspect your hair product of choice is pomade, and you call sneakers tennis shoes.

Grimlorn

Arcane
I've never cyber bullied anyone in my life. Don't be such a sensitive Sally. Also everything you guessed was wrong except for the part about my amazing toughguy muscles. I'm disappointed.

butchy

Prospernaut
Okay, I got it this time. A T-shirt tucked into tapered, somewhat skinny jeans, with brown faux-loafers and a suit jacket with patches on the elbows. Your preferred hair product is Net hairspray.

Grimlorn

Arcane
hehe nope. I can't wear skinny jeans my legs are too big from all the muscles I have in them. I don't use hair products either.

butchy

Prospernaut
Okay. I'm pretty sure I will nail it this time. Bret Farve jersey, Yankees cap, cargo shorts, and Birkenstocks. Sometimes you put your sunglasses above your visor, because its super cool. This look lets the ladies know you love sports but yet are very casual, laid-back semi-hippy, ready to throw a frisbee or hacky some sack on a whim, but not on Sundays during the game ladies! You sometimes utilize a fanny pack which could hold various items such as sun block, an epipen, a lighter, a hummel figurine your gammy left you before she died of an acute aneurism, small scissors, and tweezers.

Bam. Nailed it. I truly have a gift.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Elastic heart? Sounds deadly. True emperor loving warriors have two hearts.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom