Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
just something that indicates that you found a comment funny instead of having to quote with :lol:

Same reason the brofists are here to replace inane +1 'this' posts.

Weasel
Wish I still had a screencap of that Anthony Davis post politely asking for a 'funny' rating button instead of just the brofist. His post ended up with something like 10 parrots, 22 hitlers, 12 butthurts, 8 gay rainbows, 9 retardeds and 1 funny. Good times (for the first few hours)

butchy

Prospernaut
As the Head Forum Administrator and Moderator for RPGCodex you would no doubt be aware of our policy that in order to unban an account, we require a Star Stable challenge to be met by said person or persons wishing to have their account unbanned.

Your challenge is to play Star Stable and LP it.

You're promoting me to Head Forum Administrator and Moderator for RPGCodex? Thank you, Mister! Fuck yeah, how do I ban people? And how do I edit thread titles? I don't know if you are aware of this but there is a thread labeled as Football but some pricks will move your post if you talk about football in it. Upon conducting further research into the debacle I found some weirdos try to make soccer less gay by miscalling it football. The fucking audacity is mindboggling! Football is fucking football, and soccer is soccer. I don't know how this slipped past your radar but I will correct this immediately since I am now the Head Forum Administrator and Moderator for RPGCodex.

Thank you again, mister. You are just capital. I'll get this boat flying straight again. Ship shape.

P.S. What is LP? I know about the records, but I don't have the equipment to make vinyl records so I'm figuring this is some new Facebook type thing?

butchy

Prospernaut
I found Star Stable and it looks pretty decent- https://www.starstable.com/en

I just need to find out what LP is. If I want to post as ballface will I still have Head Forum Administrator and Moderator for RPGCodex privileges or will they only apply to this account?

Sjukob

Arcane
I honestly can't understand , how could you ban this guy ? He is more interesting than some of the "arcane" users here ( DraQ for example ) .

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You're promoting me to Head Forum Administrator and Moderator for RPGCodex? Thank you, Mister! Fuck yeah, how do I ban people? And how do I edit thread titles? I don't know if you are aware of this but there is a thread labeled as Football but some pricks will move your post if you talk about football in it. Upon conducting further research into the debacle I found some weirdos try to make soccer less gay by miscalling it football. The fucking audacity is mindboggling! Football is fucking football, and soccer is soccer. I don't know how this slipped past your radar but I will correct this immediately since I am now the Head Forum Administrator and Moderator for RPGCodex.

Thank you again, mister. You are just capital. I'll get this boat flying straight again. Ship shape.
It's not a promotion, it's something you've always been. Or at least, it was in your signature so I assume so.

As you're no doubt aware, all requests for action are filtered through Infinitron. Just PM him constantly until he does what you want.

P.S. What is LP? I know about the records, but I don't have the equipment to make vinyl records so I'm figuring this is some new Facebook type thing?
Refer Lady Error's post above.

butchy

Prospernaut
It's not a promotion, it's something you've always been. Or at least, it was in your signature so I assume so.

As you're no doubt aware, all requests for action are filtered through Infinitron. Just PM him constantly until he does what you want.

Refer Lady Error's post above.

Thank you for making it official. Please add me to the org chart. Infinitron is officially banned, along with the other idiots on the staff, so emailing him won't do anything. Trash, bubbles, and the bearded baby-faced guy can stay as I believe the actually like crpgs a little more than console games, but they are all on probation.

What happened to the guy from East Providence? We need to get him back ASAP.

Also, anyone who ever posted in the Jrpg forum or general gaming will be IP banned. This site will now be about real crpgs. Console games will no longer be covered. Anyone with a proven record of extremely poor taste will be IP banned.

Also, we will need a news person capable of posting crpg news. Almost all crpg news is not covered here in lieu of console news for some reason.

Lastly, anyone using the following words or terms will be IP banned - "the dex," incline, kwa, azn, LP, chat, facebook, brofist, twitter, cell phone, interweb, google, social media, and there is more I can't think of. Just talk normal, like you are a real person. No little kid jive talk. Normal.

Anyone with a signature quoting another RPGCodex member will be IP banned.

Anyone that tries to be funny with a one line zinger that isn't funny at all will be IP banned.

Since all your father's have failed you by making you cretin woman-men incapable of being normal on your own these measures will need to be put in place immediately for your own good and the good of society.

Thank you, mister, for giving me the chance to get this site back on track and purge the console nincompoops from it. Good taste and reason shall rein once again.

Weasel
I'm concerned as I guess Cleve is technically another Codex member, even though this sig is from a non-Codex quote. Perhaps there will be an appeal process before I'm IP banned? What if I change it to a Roqua quote?

butchy

Prospernaut
Well, Cleve doesn't count because he is so quotable. I guess it would be okay to quote banned people, but since I'm Roqua and not fully banned I can't be quoted. I just think that with all the millennia of recorded history, and the wise words of great men and women throughout history, quoting some fucking dickhead from a crpg video game forum is just lazy and self-promoting. We probably all agree that if Cleve isn't yet, he will one day be considered among the great men of history and hence should be quoted.

Also, game devs can be quoted since it fits the subject matter of the reason for this site. Even when they are backstabbing traitors like VD. Also, Cleve is a game developer so could also be quoted due to that.

Maybe we should make everyone pick their favorite Cleve post as a signature?

Aenra

I love this guy. Dear sir, please go on!

/salute

edit: forgot to mention however..i do hope you have a strong affinity to all things virtually equine. I dare predict it will come in handy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Thank you for making it official. Please add me to the org chart. Infinitron is officially banned, along with the other idiots on the staff, so emailing him won't do anything. Trash, bubbles, and the bearded baby-faced guy can stay as I believe the actually like crpgs a little more than console games, but they are all on probation.

What happened to the guy from East Providence? We need to get him back ASAP.

Also, anyone who ever posted in the Jrpg forum or general gaming will be IP banned. This site will now be about real crpgs. Console games will no longer be covered. Anyone with a proven record of extremely poor taste will be IP banned.

Also, we will need a news person capable of posting crpg news. Almost all crpg news is not covered here in lieu of console news for some reason.

Lastly, anyone using the following words or terms will be IP banned - "the dex," incline, kwa, azn, LP, chat, facebook, brofist, twitter, cell phone, interweb, google, social media, and there is more I can't think of. Just talk normal, like you are a real person. No little kid jive talk. Normal.

Anyone with a signature quoting another RPGCodex member will be IP banned.

Anyone that tries to be funny with a one line zinger that isn't funny at all will be IP banned.

Since all your father's have failed you by making you cretin woman-men incapable of being normal on your own these measures will need to be put in place immediately for your own good and the good of society.

Thank you, mister, for giving me the chance to get this site back on track and purge the console nincompoops from it. Good taste and reason shall rein once again.
Infinitron will get right on that for you.

butchy

Prospernaut
Infinitron will get right on that for you.

I think we are having a failure of communication. I clearly stated he and the rest of the console loving millennials you have recruited in my absence are banned. You let your house fall into a dilapidated shithole of degenerate monkeys who do stupid kid shit all day and just regurgitate the same stupid shit over and over.

At one point in time there used to be serious crpg discussion on this site, and now there are just brofisting stupid cunts and one line zingers. There is no originality here, no one tries, its just the same old regurgitated injokes that weren't even funny to begin with, because millennials are complete and utter idiots. They are weak in body, mind, spirit, responsibility, and grasp of reality. You let them run amok and now we have RPGFacebook-twitter-AOLChatcodex where the fucking pussified shitheads of society are given staff positions because incline, Cleve, Fall Out 3, kwa!

The last thing working people want is for kids who wear Peter Pan pants with a firm grasp of how awful micro-aggressions are to bleat out the same regurgitated nonsense like what they have to say matters. This site is like the occupy movement but somehow attracts even stupider people less in touch with reality, but just as willing to bleat out the party line they are spoon fed from their handlers.

Also, I will only do the "Let's Play" if you call it what it really is - "Let me play and record myself playing a video game so fucking idiot little kids can watch because they are fucking idiots and I hope they all get AIDS and die." Do you know who watches people play video games? Fucking idiots. I don't know of a device that let's you watch people play video games that doesn't allow it's user to actually play a fucking video game. That's what normal people do - play games themselves. They don't record it so other fucking addle-minded monkeys can be fucking idiots instead of going out and causing trouble and getting in fights and doing drugs and rubbing their balls on things like normal teenagers and young adults do.

Goddamn it Jim, you put me in charge now let me do my job and get this ship back on course. Its going to be all out war between the smarter people capable of original thought versus the fucking wieners. Yeah, wieners isn't the best name but it fits well. We'll show these wieners the power of growing up without safety pads and helmets, eating extremely processed foods loaded with pesticides, and fathers who used to smack us if we did anything girly, and mothers who would laugh when our fathers smacked us for being a pussy because they wanted us to be normal and that is how normal kids are raised. When a kid was bullied at school and told people in authority and their parents the advice from everyone was to stop being a pussy. Real people, from a real generation, that works and can do things on their own.

I'm not sure what your deal is, like you are on SSD and feel like letting children run the show is somehow paying them back for you forcing society to shoulder the burden of your living, but it is a very bad plan. No one likes kids. Its time for you to hop on the normal train and let the adults take back the reins.

LETS DO THIS!!!! CHO CHO! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom