Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Grimoire Let's Play

Baxander

Augur
Ok, so quick questions before I jump back into the game:

1) Are NPCs still as powerful as they were before? Do you suggest recruiting them, or just playing the game with a manually created party?
2) Are there any significant gameplay changes after the latest patch?
3) Realistically, how long does the game take? Aprrox hours?

Starting it up on my new channel this weekend...so was wondering before I jump right in.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwL-ffn5vlQioncCWwGSwg?view_as=subscriber

Gary Indiana

Cipher
Can I just say, as one of your eight regular YouTube viewers, I'm thrilled to have your channel back online.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Baxander flat-out refused to register for a venue with me in Kentucky. He did the whole soy-boy "My oestrogen levels prevent me from fisticuffs" thing. Millennials are a waste of oxygen.

I forgive Zep Zepo, who is a little old man molesting children in Vietnam. He is in no shape to be going up stairs without a nurse, much less fighting Cleve Blakemore.

This is a guy who made death threats against me and my family on YouTube twice, then deleted both videos. Not man enough to back something like that up.

With Baxander, you have reached the biological bottom of the internet. The Ultra Winnerz circle.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Fight Cleve 1v1 before posting any more Grimoire vidya

I insist on it. Then Bax can say "This is Cleve Blakemore, who came to Kentucky last month so I could give him an ass whipping. Overrated! Humph! I knocked out this Neanderthal Superman in the second round without even breaking a sweat and sent his ass home to Australia in a hamper basket. Now stand by and watch me explain how lock picking works."

If Baxander wanted to get a million subscribers instead of just his Mom and son, he should agree to fight me in July 2018 in Kentucky.

Bax is an incredible bitch practically lactating most days.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
Holy shit- I miss all the good drama.

I find it hard to believe bax made threats against your family Cleve, but I believe you- Just hard to fathom. Seems out of character for him.

Gamez are serious bizness , it seems.

All bullshit aside , I'd drive out to kentucky to watch that- have friends in Laurel County I havnt seen in ages- I'll bring the wife and dog, have a picnic, see the fight, hook up with some bros and bring some 'shine back home.

Itll be the best vacation ever.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
if this guy really eStalked you then made videos making threats about your family he is scum.
I watched alot of baxs videos on grimoire and he seemed to be enjoying the game more or less- So I know I didnt see anything like that but I also have been on a gaming hiatus and havnt been paying attention to the goings on-

Cleves pissed though, so something was clearly said. We all have said shit to cleve and fuck with him and a few people seem to really hate him and hes never wanted to beat someone ass outside of just playing around. He seems really pissed and I would be as well- You dont fuck with peoples families at all especially over gaming.

I just wish I had some context because like I said , last I saw bax was doing lets plays- And Tbh he seems like a pretty decent guy but cleves not just tripping out over nothing either.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
We all have said shit to cleve and fuck with him and a few people seem to really hate him
There are people who really hate Cleve, like in - for real ?
wallace_shawn_cropped.jpg

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Holy shit- I miss all the good drama.

I find it hard to believe bax made threats against your family Cleve, but I believe you- Just hard to fathom. Seems out of character for him.

Gamez are serious bizness , it seems.

All bullshit aside , I'd drive out to kentucky to watch that- have friends in Laurel County I havnt seen in ages- I'll bring the wife and dog, have a picnic, see the fight, hook up with some bros and bring some 'shine back home.

Itll be the best vacation ever.

Even Baxander's weird collection of mental day pass patient subscribers told him he had stepped over the line - then he took it down.

It is obvious the guy has major problems with impulse control. It's the reason he is constantly trying to erase his own past by wiping out his web presence then coming back like OCD a few weeks later. He is driven by compulsion.

You would not believe the dope I found on this guy with a bit of investigation. I seriously fear legal problems if I post it so I am not putting it up here.

This guy has another life as "Samantha." That's a whole crazy drama that is so full of win that even the greatest Codexers would be stunned by the sheer winning in this guy's life. This guy is a real prize, trust me. It's like entire schools of thought in psychology were spawned by exposure in clinical settings to this idiot. This guy has been driving up stocks in psychotropic drugs since the 90's.

giphy.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom