Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Epic's new free Unreal Tournament (development halted)

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
I wonder how long the new shouts like "bitch!, whore!" etc can stay in the game before outcry from the political correct game media.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I wonder how long the new shouts like "bitch!, whore!" etc can stay in the game before outcry from the political correct game media.
The reason why I prefer UT99 above all else are these taunts. I always turn them on when I play the game.

Last edited:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The reason why I prefer UT99 above all else are these tauns. I always turn them on when I play the game.

I'm a little butthurt that the HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! is gone when you turn all the graphixx to max.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Oh yeah Underland is Tuba. That map is actually one of my favorites, so hope it stays playable after this.

And that's dirty low fov. L2p

thesoup

Arcane
So is anyone playing this?
Today I realized why I couldn't hit shit - my sensitivity was way too high for me.
After lowering it a bit, so now I need 17cm for a 360° turn, my accuracy skyrocketed. Maybe one day I will not suck cocks at this game.

Here's some stat pics from my games. I will post again in a few weeks and compare.
m3AbVPA.png

BpRF1M6.png

InLyQBU.png

SniperHF

Arcane

Not yet, I've been looking at jumping in at some point but keep holding off because constant tweaks and crap would drive me crazy in a shooter like this.

But I have a question about your stats which is mainly why I'm posting.

WTF is "Sprint Distance"?......

thesoup

Arcane

Not yet, I've been looking at jumping in at some point but keep holding off because constant tweaks and crap would drive me crazy in a shooter like this.

No idea. There is no such thing as a sprint button. There is sliding and wall running, though. It's pretty cool.

thesoup
Finally got around to install it, sent you a friend request on that Epic Games platform.

I'm reinstalling it. Hopefully this time there are more maps that doesn't make me feel like I'm in a fucking tetrisland and people are actually playing in them.

thesoup

Arcane
I really like sliding. Nothing better tham sliding behind a corner and giving someone a full flak to the face.

thesoup

Arcane

Got an answer:

Masur-Today at 10:59 AM
when you run forwards for a while your character starts to sprint, breathe heavily and run faster

Can't say I've noticed it because I rarely just move forward for more than a few seconds.

hajro

Arbiter
I tried, both the game and the Epic launcher. Cant launch the game without the Epic launcher and if i do then steam recognize only the launcher and not the game.

thesoup

Arcane
request sent

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom