Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout New Vegas 2 even less likely to happen - Todd keeping FO in house

keppj0nes

Educated
This fits the bill for what bethesduh is going to do with the franchise now...battle Royale online only mobile enabled bullshit. Of course they will want to control all of that in house.

Horizon zero dawn was a better fallout game than fallout 4. Looking forward to seeing more devs pass by Bethesduhs outdated tech

mfkndggrfll

Learned
Shitposter Bethestard
Says the idiot who keeps posting retarded comments and doesnt have a single tag yet. Try harder.
Some stupid and boring factions like one lead by a degenerate retard wearing a wolf head F2 style.
You thought Vulpes Inculta was the leader of Caesar's Legion because only he has this. You didn't played New Vegas, admit it. Also admit that you are just a butthurt retard because no one likes your precious Fallout 3.

Yeah, i'm done with this retard.

Hes still a leader of some sort, he has respect and authority over his men and hes dressed like a clown.

Yosharian

Arcane
My suspicion confirmed~

I think it's Not just Obsidian and Fallout related things, but other companies and other IPs as well. I put it that Bethesda will NEVER EVER let creative control, specifically game writings, out of their hands ever again after FNV. even if they let other studios do their games, they would still insist an extremely tight control over what kind of writings will appear in game.

They know what kind of writings will get million of copies sold, and they are not to let others ruin that formula.

COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

People think I'm posting this because I like FO76

:negative:

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
At this point, is there any Fallout left to desecrate? I'm morbidly curious how far Bethesda's decline goes.

doolydeath1

its called dying light 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom