Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review New Vegas - Dead Money reviewed at Eurogamer

Project: Eternity
There was a "let's make famous male historical figures into little girls" trend? :?

Freelance Henchman said:
There was a "let's make famous male historical figures into little girls" trend? :?
It's Japan, duh, so that trend is alive and well.
They even got gay male personifications of each major country in the world, with shitton of fanart.
http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Axis_Powe ... lia_(manga)
Fj6HX.jpg

Sannom

Augur
KalosKagathos said:
I actually said that I liked Torment in the above post. My gripe isn't people liking games that I dislike, or vice versa, it's people being shamelessly inconsistent in their likes and dislikes and displaying double standards. You either enjoy non-linear games that support multiple approaches, OR you enjoy Planescape: Torment.

Wasn't the argument about how Bloodline would let you play any kind of build efficiently, but then throw at you the last third of the game in which only a specific kind of build can survive? Torment might be made to be 'beaten' by only one kind of build (mage, Wisdom and Intelligence), but you can finish the game with any kind of build rather easily. You won't get the full experience, but you won't be blocked in the end because your build lacks fighting abilities.

Black Cat

Magister
Freelance Henchman said:

Yes, there was, and there actually still is in some measure. There was a survival horror game in the Heian period where Abe No Seimei was a teen girl, for example. But that's a mild one given we are talking Japan here, so you also have things like, well... Ryofuko-Chan which is about, uhm, Lu Bu. No, really. That's Lu Bu.

Sometimes even I hate Japan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom