Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review New Wave Gaming drools all over KOTOR

Northernlion

Novice
I have no idea what's going on.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
L0L @ entire thread including my part in it. R00fles!

Texas Red

Whiner
Walkin' Dude, your pathetic attempt at stealing my avatar fails. I will die happy knowing that I own simultaneously the sexiest and most sophisticated avatar on the internet.

Northernlion

Novice
Gnidrologist said:
Northernlion said:
I have no idea what's going on.
It sure seems so.

You weren't even registered when this happened man, why the animosity?

I was 15 then and one of my friends linked me back here for a laugh. Hard to believe it has been 4 years, god damn.

Monolith

Prophet
Looks like that laugh left deep scars, why else would you come back and look for the thread - after 4 years?

suleo

Scholar
Because he's out of highschool and therefore has too much free time maybe?

Northernlion

Novice
Monolith said:
Looks like that laugh left deep scars, why else would you come back and look for the thread - after 4 years?

one of my friends linked me back here

Anyway, I just thought it would be cool to post in here and maybe we could all have a laugh about something stupid and meaningless that happened a long time ago, but there seems to be some angry sentiment here (somehow) so...I guess the jokes on me for trying. peace out playaz

Northernlion

Novice
No matter what changes on the internet, I can at least count on RPG Codex to continue to be around so I can drop by this thread every 3 or 4 years.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Holy shit. Volourn admitting he was wrong. Without any dramaz."

Azrael is not into ancient sarcasm. (deopending on what you are talkin' about)

Northernlion

Novice
Greatest thread on the internet

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom