Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Nigro" is a fucktard and deserves discouragement

What's your opinion on this shitposter

• Fuck that loser.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • I also like /v and SA!

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Kingcomrade would ban him.

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yes. They have a genetic deficiency which Obsidian specifically hires for. As a result, everyone at Obsidian speaks that way.

aris

Arcane
Holy shit you guys are easily offended. Shit poster? Are you fucking kidding me? A shit poster is one who puts fake links to trick people into going to tubgirl and other disgusting stuff. This one even has a sense of humor, that collection of quotes made me laugh, rather than piss me off.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Holy shit you guys are easily offended. Shit poster? Are you fucking kidding me? A shit poster is one who puts fake links to trick people into going to tubgirl and other disgusting stuff. This one even has a sense of humor, that collection of quotes made me laugh, rather than piss me off.

THAT is codex tradition you fucktard.

aris

Arcane

Is that so? There was a certain poster who only posted fake links to chopped up penises and whathaveyounot, whose name escapes me, he got banned for shitposting. And fucktard? You've got an axe to grind?

zerotol

Arcane
Patron

:deadhorse:

Why are you so boring jaesun?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Used to be a time that a cleverly-hidden, tastefully done Tubgirl decepticonlink was admired by most, except of course by those who fell for it. Using it too often, like anything else, as well as substituting things like that for worthwhile contributions, was however frowned upon.

Nowadays it's the other way around; a genuinely interesting or informative post or even thread is a rarity.

You fucktard.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Used to be a time that a cleverly-hidden, tastefully done Tubgirl decepticonlink was admired by most, except of course by those who fell for it. Using it too often, like anything else, as well as substituting things like that for worthwhile contributions, was however frowned upon.

Nowadays it's the other way around; a genuinely interesting or informative post or even thread is a rarity.

You fucktard.
Stats said:
General Discussion 67%
Yeah, well...

aris

Arcane
Crispy knows that it's in GD the quality discussions are held.

Nigro

Educated
Fuck man I just picked the perk confirmed bachelor in fallout new vegas, that shit makes all the homos show up, and pretty much all characters in this game are homos, Project Eternity is doomed to failure, they will probably make the RPG centered around LGBT and feminist sexual fantasies, lol how stupid you can get man, trying to make a game that will only sell to minorities.

Nigro

Educated
Everybody knows JE Sawyer is a progressive faggot

Just dig for his posts on SA
Just because he is progressive, does that mean every single male character must be gay? and there is no way to be nice to gay people unless you try to flirt with them?
I really don't get it.

Nigro

Educated
Fuck man I just picked the perk confirmed bachelor in fallout new vegas, that shit makes all the homos show up
Too obvious there.
obvious what?
I was playing that game, kinda enjoying it, then I picked it up to see what happened, it says there are new dialogue options, all I saw is every man around me turn into a homo, and giving me homo flirtation options

Nigro

Educated
Why are you so afraid of sexuality?

check your cis privilege
I'm not afraid of anything, I'm just concerned to what will the game become if it's gonna be shaped around for the LGBT feminist crowd...maybe I won't like it, and I was excited for the project at first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom