Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Nigro" is a fucktard and deserves discouragement

What's your opinion on this shitposter

• Fuck that loser.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • I also like /v and SA!

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Kingcomrade would ban him.

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
But it did look like a couple of bros just having a good time and giving a friendly massage. :(

There's so much hate against pure, healthy and completely heterosexual bro-love these days.

You can only blame the Gay Pride propagand for spoiling this:
14-sovietleaderleonidbrezhnevandeas.jpg

Pure Proletarian NOT HOMO bro love. :hug:

Kukulkan

Learned
Has Commissar Draco ever made posts that aren't edgy attempts at being funny with use of GIFs and smileys?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There's a search function in the top right corner - try and find out. You might even apply for a grant to fund your valuable research.

Kukulkan

Learned
There's a search function in the top right corner - try and find out. You might even apply for a grant to fund your valuable research.
I have. But the only posts not like the one above are either generic complaints about the decline of gaming or some post about orthodox Christianity.

Kukulkan

Learned
Is Kucalkin @Quetzacoatl alt? I sense much :butthurt: in this newfag young one.

:butthurt: see. Accusing others of butthurt, especially from you, is hypocritical and leads to nowhere. For example: If I could convert your butthurt towards Jews into a source of energy it would fuel the sun went supernova.
And yes I am Quetz back in the flesh. The old account was rusty and old. But it lacked most of all that fucking L. It was supposed to be Quetzalcoatl but it ended up being Quetzacoatl. That annoyed me a lot. Besides, I'm more butthurt over the fact that you can't spell my username fucking right.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Has Commissar Draco ever made posts that aren't edgy attempts at being funny with use of GIFs and smileys?
Yes, though they were butthurt engrish ramblings about jews, aethists and libruls - and gays - taking over the world.

not sure what's worse.

edit: forgot about gays, of course.

Linden

Arcane
Hey Nigro. You have homo flirtation options IRL too.

Think about it.

Obviously this means you chose the confirmed bachelor perk IRL too.

Why did you do it?

Why?

arcade_gannon_and_the_courier_by_arnne-d37kide.jpg

That's right.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Nothing out of the ordinary, aside from amusement over the inanity of furfag fantasies such as this America/USSR thing.

Linden

Arcane
Chris-Avellone-231x300.jpg

I couldn't find one of him kissing a dude, sorry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom