Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Nigro" is a fucktard and deserves discouragement

What's your opinion on this shitposter

• Fuck that loser.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • I also like /v and SA!

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Kingcomrade would ban him.

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Sometimes dealing with DU can be like playing with a Magic 8 Ball.

Responses can include:

● It is certain
● It is decidedly so
● Without a doubt
● Yes – definitely
● You may rely on it
● As I see it, yes
● Most likely
● Outlook good
● Yes
● Signs point to yes
● Reply hazy, try again
● Ask again later
● Better not tell you now
● Cannot predict now
● Concentrate and ask again
● Don't count on it
● My reply is no
● My sources say no
● Outlook not so good
● Very doubtful

Shake him, turn him over, and see what you get!

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
Can't some admin/mod do a proxy/ip check?
Yes.

Vorlon.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Phelot

Arcane
Who's alt is Nigro and will the member be nuked for making shitposter alts as did the heinous Knotanalt?

Users posting from this IP address:
Knotanalt
Drocon
Jack Burton
Doc Savage
Defective Individual
AAAProgrammer
Quetzalcoatl
Kukulkan

:eek:

Phelot

Arcane
Who's alt is Nigro and will the member be nuked for making shitposter alts as did the heinous Knotanalt?

Knotanalt
Drocon
Jack Burton
Doc Savage
Defective Individual
AAAProgrammer
Quetzalcoatl
Kukulkan

(Yawn) Jaesun did this joke you plagiarist. Think of some original wild claim for a change.

Phelot
Nomask7
Quetzalcoatl
Kukulkan

Nigro

Educated
Jaesun yo holmes, why dont we settle this like two men?
you just keep deleting my posts like a little bitch you are, why not give me your adress and we can meet up in real life to discuss about it, its easy to do shit behind a computer screen, yeah I know...

or maybe you are too pussy? I understand that too, and thats cool I guess not everyone is born with testicles.

Kukulkan

Learned
Following the Codex precedent established with the Bubb case, any threatening action against the hard working moderators should be met with an instaban and preferably a nuking.

Nigro

Educated
Following the Codex precedent established with the Bubb case, any threatening action against the hard working moderators should be met with an instaban and preferably a nuking.
I`m not threatening anyone, they are threatening me constantly though, saying i will soon be gone, well, if someone says that to me in real life, id certainly want to make him gone before he makes me gone

all im saying to the mod that keeps deleting most of my posts is, lets meet up in real life and discuss the deal, i doubt in real life he can just keep deleeting what i speak

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Be careful what you wish for, before you know it, you're sitting quietly in a restaurant and suddenly a dude stomps on you and bashes your hands in a way that leaves you unable to play musical instruments - while in the distance a black cat runs off.

canakin

Cipher
Fuck the retard who talks about codex on /v/, these fucks all come from there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom