Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline No more mobile style?

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Brofist this post if you want the mobile style back.

I'd add a poll but that requires more clicking on my part.
:bro:

Look at my reg date if this doesn't make sense

Also reported for brofist harvesting.

Last edited:

Revenant

Brofist this post if you want the mobile style back.

I'd add a poll but that requires more clicking on my part.
:bro:

Would have actually brofisted hadn't my fisting powers been taken away for rebelling against the button parade. Might I have my brofist back now that we are currently taking a break from the fagulous ratings?

EDIT: thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Well, N900 is not really a smartphone, its more of a micro PC with a 3,5" screen.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Everything so small is a fucking mobile phone. Even a Macbook Air is a fucking mobile phone. If there isn't at least a 15" screen it's a fucking mobile phone. Even if it hasn't got a phone.

Revenant

This is a phone:

CRT_Monitor_2014-01-01_23-42.jpg

This too:

first-television-1fu3z61.jpg

TOME

Cuckmaster General
I suppose it isn't too popular. Any idea what this writing box requires from the phone? Mine is just a blank rectangle and I can't interact with it any way.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I still don't own an iPhone or a Android or anything like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom