Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

No Ti4 Thread. [Meta] Is Codex popamole?

curry

Arcane
They lost 2 games in a row and decided to pick the same heroes anyway. :D

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Idiotic picks idiotic plays. Yes, run weaver offlane when hes your only real carry, yes, send NP safelane so that doom has free farm. Dont forget to feed with supports and mid veno too. Recipe for stomp.

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
I like how that glass-wearing analyst talks about "every team has been giving it all, even beyond the top-16 contenders" when we had teams like CIS, Virtus Pro, Navi and Alliance (and maybe even more than that) who weren't giving any kind of fuck about training for one reason or the other.

I don't miss TI2 (Morphling and Naga were boring as shit), but I hated the finals of this year's TI because the picks and bans were so fucking boring and predictable - it was like watching a repeat each of the three games, with flipped sides.

I think we would have had way better games (at least from a spectator perspective) if, say, Na'vi or EG had advanced further. At least the drafts wouldn't be so cringe-worthy.

All in all, fuck China (the only chinese team that's exciting is DK). They make a farm metagame awful, and they make an ultrapush metagame equally awful. Completely anticlimatic.

Ninjerk

Arcane
yvPXZeQ.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom