Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
EDIT. Have you guys noticed that No Truce With The Furies was mentioned in both PC GAMER and IGN lists of anticipated games in 2017 :cool:
No. Who did you let assfuck you for that to happen?

I´m confident that initially we were included by accident because their resident furry enthusiast simply misread the title as No Truce With The Furries
So you are saying they made you wear a furry costume while they assfucked you?

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
EDIT. Have you guys noticed that No Truce With The Furies was mentioned in both PC GAMER and IGN lists of anticipated games in 2017 :cool:

I´m confident that initially we were included by accident because their resident furry enthusiast simply misread the title as No Truce With The Furries
So you are saying they made you wear a furry costume while they assfucked you?

I´ll have you know it was all quality lace and very expensive perfume :obviously:

EDIT:
Everyone here did the same thing. At least once.
You pervs :D

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

it was all planned isnt it. Its like how computer magazines and other products use sexy ladies to attract attention.

You cater to certain fetishes then latch on its exposure. You brillian bastardos

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

it was all planned isnt it. Its like how computer magazines and other products use sexy ladies to attract attention.

You cater to certain fetishes then latch on its exposure. You brillian bastardos
Yes. We use sexy little animals

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Have you guys noticed that No Truce With The Furies was mentioned in both PC GAMER and IGN lists of anticipated games in 2017 :cool:
link to them articles?

Articles is a big word, press mentions, if you will, but here you go:
  1. IGN "39 games to keep on your radar" - LINK
  2. PC Gamer "New games of 2017" - LINK
  3. Kotaku "Games of 2017 - Western RPGs" - LINK
IGN said:
In No Truce With the Furies, inspired by Kentucky Route Zero and Planescape Torment, dialogue is everything. Every detail matters, according to the creators, who are still keeping their own details for this newly announced police procedural RPG under wraps. But its gorgeous, oil painted world is enough to gawk at for now. Keep track of updates on its dev blog.
PC Gamer said:
An isometric RPG played as a disgraced police detective? Yes, please. Dialog is a huge focus of this police procedural, which tips its hat to games like Kentucky Route Zero for inspiration. Plus, the entire world is being put together in the style of modern oil paintings.
Kotaku said:
This stylish debut calls itself a “police procedural RPG”, casting you in the role of a downbeat detective in a strange world. With a captivating isometric aesthetic, that channels nostalgia in a good way, it has a killer look to match an off-beat premise.

Last edited:

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
All the links were to IGN by the way... fixed it. But to save a click for you I reproduced their short paragraphs as quotes below the links.

While they don´t say much, it´s good to featured by them anyway. Hopefully it´ll bump us above the poetry webs in future Google searches.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Articles is a big word, press mentions, if you will, but here you go:
  1. IGN "39 games to keep on your radar" - LINK
  2. PC Gamer "New games of 2017" - LINK
  3. Kotaku "Games of 2017 - Western RPGs" - LINK
oh yeah. they're there. surprised it is in such a mainstream media and got in the list where 90% of them are popamole games. good for exposure at least. congrats, i guess the concept and themes are really unique enough to draw non specific enthusiasts in.

Prime Junta

"furies truce" is all ZA/UM all the time

"furies" brings up stuff about the Erinyes

"truce furries" has top 4 hits about NTwtF, then a Blerwtirhwng? and then unsavoury stuff

didn't have the stomach to try "furries" by itself

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
It's good to hear that whatever you Google gets you to reading about No Truce :D

On a Saturday, of all weekdays, we have something to report.

"SKETCHES FOR SKILL VISUALS"

We are absolute LOONS for icons here at ZA/UM. Video games have always had great iconography — think of the iconic Vault Boy or the sci-fi minimalism of Alpha Centauri’s technologies. Both came up when we started thinking of the logos for the 24 Skills that represent You in No Truce With The Furies.

They need to feel precious, special, hard earned. Personal. After long, arduous consideration we have begun to look into using paintings as logos. These paintings change visually into different states in-game (become more colourful, change expressions, get extra snippets of detail), as you progress through the dialogues and your thoughts begin to mature.

Today we present four sketches for the Intellect attribute skills. They are still very much a work in progress and a constant delve into the depths of what’s possible and what we actually need.

Intellect attribute skills – can you guess what each one represents?

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Today we present four sketches for the Intellect attribute skills.
They look too dark, weird and depressive for your setting, don't they? In a Lovecraftian survival horror they'd feel right at home but everything I know about your game tells me that at least the color palette is wrong. You need brighter shades and more light.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
can you guess what each one represents?
Clockwise from top left: Autism, Literacy, Excuse making and OCD.

Good stuff! Not that far away from their intended skills, surprisingly enough

Today we present four sketches for the Intellect attribute skills.
They look too dark, weird and depressive for your setting, don't they? In a Lovecraftian survival horror they'd feel right at home but everything I know about your game tells me that at least the color palette is wrong. You need brighter shades and more light.
It is the subconscious of a late stage alcoholic who has shit on top of his already shitty life. If you combine these images with the rather explicit message from our Winter Solstice trailer, you'll get a glimpse at the background vibes in No Truce With the Furies

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom