Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nonsense n' Chaos

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
The Pantokrator has cast a dark curse upon the land of Valanis, nobody was prepared for the coming of

U0FeUZa.png

The people of the world started uncontrollably mutating, all the creatures and nations of the world turned into vile beasts, those who did not had their minds warped, learning new magic and adopting new customs.

However some managed to resist the twisted magic - these were the new generation of pretenders who would rise up and command legions of mutants to claim the world as their own, cleansing the infidel fish-riding monkeys et al from existence.

s3jAT7b.png

:ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue::outrage::ehue:

Mods :

Random nation gen mod

Link to generated mod that we will be using

Game Rules :

Late age
Trades Binding
Anything goes with diplomacy
Everything else is default

Thrones :

25/40 to win

20 lvl 1's
10 lvl 2's

NATION PICKING RULES :

random nations are generated by host (me), players pick out of the available nations in a random order

**EDIT**

I'll generate 3 nations per player that signs up

Players joined -

Isiloon
Zephyr Arsland
Anhur
Mondblut
woodman
coldcrow
Midorishun
Gilafron
Zzz

EDIT - map will be changed to Vanilla Valanis since Desura went down the map I wanted to play on originally is not available anymore on Llamaserver...

EDIT - game is up http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=NonsenseNchaos

please submit pretenders and quote what nation you are using - people with a smaller number in the list below get priority on the nations they pick.

Picking order (randomized using https://www.random.org/lists/ )

1. Midorishun
  2. Mondblut
  3. Zephyr Arsland
  4. Anhur
  5. woodman
  6. coldcrow
  7. Isiloon
  8. Zzz
  9. Gilafron

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I highly recommend removing "swapping with other players". And maybe lowering number of choices per player to 2 depending on how many people are interested.
Removed swapping, why only 2 nations lol.. if you get two that are almost identical and you really don't like either its a bit gey IMO

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. I think you would need to generate x amount of nations, say 30 or something, then assign each nation a number and then randomly give people numbers. Otherwise you are going to end up with each person needing like 1 mod for every player in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong Grimwulf ?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
ah yea you are right, it uses the same mod id for each nation.

Okay so I'll generate 20 nations and people get 2 random ones to pick from each.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I do suggest to give everyone free pick with random order for the players, 'cause NationGen nations are messy. I would love to GET IN, but I already have 2 ongoing games and Decline10 is sapping my will to live.

I'll keep an eye on this, though, if you ever get enough sign-ups. I suggest to publicize it on Desura also, we can need some extra fresh blood.

sqeecoo

Arcane
This seems fun but I also have enough games on my plate right now :) I kinda want to start a new one tho, but I'd rather make it vanilla, dom4 is already confusing and terrifying to me.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can you guys please repost this on Desura? I can't post there.

Desure crapped itself three days ago and died, so our best chances are posting on the Steam forums for new blood. Sure, Steam Forums are a cesspool, but we have what we have. Can do that for ya, if ya like.

I'll miss Desura: it was the middle ground between the traditionally insular Dominions forums.

And I suggest to start even with few players: a 6-7 NationGen game is more than enough. Force Dreaad in with promises of sweet Maori sex and you are almost done :D

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
excellent, more meat for the grinder

:flamesaw:

They should put Maori into Dominions, those guys have some mythology with monsters and paganism n' shit.

but they would have to give them pop kill because #cannibalism

Midorishun

Barely Literate
Oh boy, natgen. I'm shit at the game so I guess that qualifies me! Count me in.
(also i'm the result of doing something stupid and posting on steam, hi)

Dayyālu

Arcane
I want joining game. Give a link to the mod, desura not work

Oh boy, natgen. I'm shit at the game so I guess that qualifies me! Count me in.
(also i'm the result of doing something stupid and posting on steam, hi)

Welcome, Brothers!

You'all fit right in. PM and convos are used here for diplo, and are often good enough.

It's a pleasure!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom