Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nonsense n' Chaos

mondblut

Arcane
Sorry, busy weekend.

mondblut

Arcane
That was a while ago :) This time I am being dragged into performing on a certain recording, and somehow every day results in a drunken mess instead :roll:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Due to catastrophic collision, the impact of which is equivalent to an asteroid wiping out all life on Earth, I require extra 12 h to complete this turn. Hope you understand and thank you in advance...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Lolwut on that Damanhur battle? At the end I was.....

:shredder:

But the battle report says everything is fine(sort of). :lol:
I swear sometimes Dominions does some stuff that makes absolutely no sense(and of course isn't explained).

Zibniyat

Arcane
Bullshit. You have no issues making 24h+ extensions, and you've done it again. After 72h have already passed. You 2 have no shame.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry about the stales and the stalls. Was out in the boondocks without reliable access to internets. Oh well.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Well, you missed nothing really... at least not predictable/avoidable, for both of us.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Oh wait! Today's thursday, not friday... For some reason I thought it's friday... I don't need that extension after all, I think.

Zibniyat

Arcane
It was already granted, you parasite. 5 fucking days for 1 turn. Or even more, I just lost track.

At this point, we can all see that the 2 of you have literally no regard for any multiplayer ethics. You've seriously overstepped your boundaries with constant extensions, obvious unwillingness to engage the game, knowing that you can just extend almost indefinitely.

This is really something serious - the 2 of you are literally playing in bad faith. You are unworthy and most of all dishonorable opponents. It's no longer about using extensions just to allow yourself a little bit more of time, but using them to activelly sabotage this game.

And all this because I control like 70% of the map, and am about to eliminate 1 of you, after which I wouldn't even bother with thrones but instead I'd throw everything against the remaining one to crush your pathetic nation.

Let it be known that should this game really protract indefinitely, it is because Mondblut and KoolNoodles chose to liberaly abuse the power of extending the turns, and are dishonorably acting to sabotage my victory via such way. I won't necessarily have time to play this game in the future, and it's obvious that Mondblut hopes for such a scenario.

I'll make sure to never participate in any future games of any kind involving the 2 of you, though sadly I'm in Decline13 for the time being.

P.S. Yes, I'm butthurt, and who the fuck cares. This game is as good as dead.

mondblut

Arcane
It's helloween, buddy. People who have a life are out drinking, or lying prone from yesterday's hangover. Try having some, too.

Wasn't aware KN has already extended it, but 5 days for a turn is nothing. Learn some patience. It's a fucking hobby, not a duty.

Zibniyat

Arcane
It's helloween, buddy. People who have a life are out drinking, or lying prone from yesterday's hangover. Try having some, too.

These statements are hollow, bearing no value due to the lack of knowledge about me and my life.

Wasn't aware KN has already extended it, but 5 days for a turn is nothing. Learn some patience. It's a fucking hobby, not a duty.

If you weren't "aware" it's easy to check. But there's no reason for me or anyone to believe you being "unaware", now is there? 5 days per turn is "nothing"? Says who?

Let's see:

You have 30 land provinces and 15 sea ones (give or take 2), the latter being pretty much irrelevant here. KoolNoodles has 8 provinces. I've got more than 100 land provinces.

I need like 30 min each day to do my turns. Across 3-4 days it's several hours.
KoolNoodles needs 6 days to do his turn having mere 8-10 provinces? Bullshit.
You need 6 days to do your turn? Sure, once in a time I can accept that, but every turn? Bullshit.

For all I (or we) know, you're extending this game hoping that we all get bored and either give up or agree to a tie. This isn't impossible. This has happened before with Dominions games - players end up being disinterested in the game and simply abandon it. I don't want that to happen.

For all I (or we) know, if it weren't for my hyperbolic and butthurt rants to all the extensions, perhaps neither of you would ever bother do submit your turn and would instead just prolong it indefinitely, until we all forget about it. I don't want that to happen. Hence, my rants are completely justified and are a mere reaction to your (both of yours) dishonesty and dishonor.

All games need to have certain pace, and by doing constant extensions you're objectively and unavoidably diminishing the pacing and thus everyone's involvement in this game.

///

I shall state again, there is no reason for me (or anyone reading this) to assume that your goal isn't to simply drag this game to a stall. No reason whatsoever. I'm in no obligation to trust you or any of the alleged reasons for the extension.

Especially aggravating is when KoolNoodles does it, since having 8 provinces, 4 forts (of which 2 besieged), a diseased and crippled SC pretender, a couple of hundreds of chaff and a thug or 2 are in no way meant to require more than a few days to script, especially when he's faced with a dozen of my thugs and SCs and hundreds if not thousands of units. He's lost the game, and we all know it. Yet he keeps extending, just like you.

///

I just wanted to expose the malicious dumfuckery the 2 of you are resorting to, allegedly due to "having life, parties and sex" (just lol at all the bragging about this), while none of us is in any obligation to trust you.

But trust is ultimately irrelevant here, what is relevant are your constant attempts at sabotaging this game. I won't just let it fall in silence. But I have no more to say to this, we shall see how things will progress and I've learned my lesson never to play with either of you again.

mondblut

Arcane
It's not about "how many hours do I need to script all of this". It's about "do I feel like playing today, or I'd rather do something else".

People like you are the reason I normally don't bother with all this multiplayer shit. It's not a fucking job to me, I play when I feel like it, not when I owe it to anybody - because I don't.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Whatever. I've said all I needed. I won't bother you with all this shit anymore. When I need an extensions is when I'll post. That's all.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey at least I had the good graces to stale instead of extending before, right??! :negative:

Don't hate me bro, remember the good times from Decline7, the summer of love. :positive:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Feel free to extend for 24 h if someone needs it...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom