Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

November is ignore SCO month

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's been a day since I cleared the entire ignore list and yet SCO is already ignoring 82 people.

This is a guy who's only just recently posted such quality and informative posts as:

you are dead to me spekkio

And then he's ignoring people like bryce77 who last posted in 2009. Butt Rhetler who hasn't posted since 2012. Dicksmoker who disappeared in June. Guido Fawkes who was banned 9 months ago. It goes on...

Why is SCO so butthurt about everyone? What happens? Does he suffer from a superiority complex that makes him think his one-liners so much better than everyone elses? Is his finger stuck permanently hovering over the ignore button, ready to pounce at a moment's notice? Or has he ignored so many people that ancient threads from before the dawn of time are making their way to the top of his reading list, so he feels inclined to re-ignore a bunch of posters that haven't been seen in ages?

This month is now ignore SCO month. Let's try and get more people to ignore SCO than SCO is ignoring himself.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Ignoring Cleve should be ban worthy. The guy is a stupid effeminate manboob. Ignored.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Are you butthurt about overwhelming proof in your climate change denial soulbrother thread DU?

Bitcher1

Cipher
Butt Rhetler who hasn't posted since 2012.
Ohwow. :lol: How spiteful a fucktard one has to be to remember to reignore someone who has only been active for a bit over half a year in 2012 and only has 150 posts to his name? Or does SCO keep a .txt of all his ignores in case someone meddles with his preshus list? Yeah, probably the latter, but still evidence of an OCD retard of a highest order.

Why is SCO so butthurt about everyone? What happens? Does he suffer from a superiority complex that makes him think his one-liners so much better than everyone elses? Is his finger stuck permanently hovering over the ignore button, ready to pounce at a moment's notice? Or has he ignored so many people that ancient threads from before the dawn of time are making their way to the top of his reading list, so he feels inclined to re-ignore a bunch of posters that haven't been seen in ages?
Seems like a mixture of superiority complex with extreme librulism & whiteknightism (remember how he ignored Infinitron over some trivial bullshit). This type is prone to severe butthurt, especially here.

Inb4: Ignored Bitcher1. Remember to ignore Bitcher , while you're at it.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I put him on ignore when he started ignoring me. Saves me the trouble of replying to his posts considering he wouldn't see it, anyway.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
I was also an ignorer, but then I took an arrow in(or to? ) the knee and saw the light.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
This month is now ignore SCO month. Let's try and get more people to ignore SCO than SCO is ignoring himself.

Sorry bro. You're fighting a good cause, but I refuse to put anyone on my ignore list.

I gave you a brofist though. I don't mind giving those out.

EDIT: If SCO ignoring people bothers you enough to make a topi about it, why not just disable his ability to ignore people?

Zeriel

Arcane
Better yet, just invert his ignore list. Remove everyone on his ignore list, and add everyone currently not on his ignore list to his ignore list.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Better yet, just invert his ignore list. Remove everyone on his ignore list, and add everyone currently not on his ignore list to his ignore list.

Sounds like a lot of work.

Just redirect SCO to RPGWatch or something.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

Sorry bro. You're fighting a good cause, but I refuse to put anyone on my ignore list.

I gave you a brofist though. I don't mind giving those out.

EDIT: If SCO ignoring people bothers you enough to make a topi about it, why not just disable his ability to ignore people?
So the alert The Brazilian Slaughter month was made because DU was upset with TBS?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why did DU reset the ignore list, anyway? Not that I really mind; last time I checked I couldn't remember why I put most people on ignore or even who's alt they were.

Revenant

SCO put me on his ignore list when I said that I'm a vanillafag. Insanity is the only explanation

made

Arcane
Some people create subforums out of boredom, others max out their ignore lists...

Why do you begrudge a man his greatest, possibly only joy in life, DU?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom