Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

November is ignore SCO month

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
to be honest, i'd ignore the people on SCO's list too, if i didn't have to make sure that i see what they post in GD to avoid even worse retardation in it...

My list wasn't reset

Not functionally, at least. All the people I want to ignore are still auto ignored, just doesn't show. All is well that ends well

Edit: Does this mean it's impossible for me to unignore those dudes, as I don't formally ignore them in the first place?

Last edited:

Murk

Arcane
Donno, SCO usually has legit input on technical things. I appreciate such insight as they require a skill-set I do not have.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is indeed a bug with the ignore list wipe - it seems the ignores remain in effect for at least some people on one's list despite their names disappearing from it. I'm not sure exactly how it works.

A user named cat

I've yet to encounter anyone here truly worth putting on ignore, even the jackoffs are at least tolerable. Maybe my tolerance is high compared to teen-infested forums like Gamefaqs where ignoring over a hundred dipshits still doesn't weed out enough retardation.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If SCO ignores everyone... and SCO is ignored by everyone...

Does SCO actually exist?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've yet to encounter anyone here truly worth putting on ignore, even the jackoffs are at least tolerable. Maybe my tolerance is high compared to teen-infested forums like Gamefaqs where ignoring over a hundred dipshits still doesn't weed out enough retardation.
Technically, browsing GameFAQs forums is retardation, so that's a lost battle from the beginning.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The thing with SCO, is that he can simply search the forum for any of his posts with the word, "ignore" in it to rebuild his list.
He likely did exactly that.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
when I was younger I always hesitated before writing november, thinking it could be novembre

whack

I only ignore hiver because it's the first time I actually feel a huge improvement reading the codex. like removing a pop-up malware on win98.

I have the same problem.

Seeing hiver's posts? Me too.

The thing with SCO, is that he can simply search the forum for any of his posts with the word, "ignore" in it to rebuild his list.
He likely did exactly that.

I spent the last few hours reading dumb shit on the shoutbox and that still seems like a colossal waste of time

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Is there a button I can use to insta-clear my ignore list? The experiment has had terrible consequences and must be shut down, but if it takes individually clicking 'unignore' on 271 different users, I don't relish the thought of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom