Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

November is ignore SCO month

Glyphwright

Rare footage of SCO browsing the Codex:

Can anyone confirm, did DU annul the ignore list for real, or does it merely appear empty? ScattishMaritalArts claimed he/she/it cannot see my posts and was wondering if he/she/it should unignore me (and shit on my chest?), but his/her/its name was not in the "who is ignoring Glyphwright" category, nor was my name on his/her/its ignore list. Was the dickgirl lying as usual, or am I really still being ignored by SMA despite not showing on the ignore list? One other person claimed he's still ignoring everyone whose name was removed from his ignore list after the ignore list purge, but I don't seem to be ignoring anyone who used to be on my ignore list.

So basically... was the ignore list purged for real, or was it set to simply appear empty while retaining its functionality?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
DU wanted to clear the ignore lists but instead fucked it up (he even admitted it, won't bother searching the post).

Maiandros

Learned
Possibly Retarded
in the off chance a semi-reasonable being bothers to read this...
Consider how pointless, absurd and pathetic this forum has become when the Blondies (TM) regulating it do nothing but:

a) endorse neo yuppie 'paradigm shifts', or downright demand them from the forum mods. Cause quantity=quality
b) need and get morons to suck their dick in a constant basis while the rest of the masses get a kick out of it (and sadly they do)
c) troll or downright demean respected forum regulars for no other reason than their personal agendas and/or emotional complexes
d) do the above even while everyone gets to note every now and then how the overall quality of the site is just not what it used to be
e) ask and receive donations without having the dignity of moderating their own behaviour in recompense/gesture of gratitude

And that is their RIGHT;
But the rest of you...how the fuck can you be so.. so..to actually not only accept all of this, but on top of it attempt to seek logic or rightfulness when the next time, it could you, or the next guy..just..beyond me..

As fas as SCO is concerned, one would have thought it his given right to ignore the fuck away is it not so? The tool is allowed to him, so i fail to see how that is anyone's business really..most especially since he does usually offer somehting of note or depth to a conversation..am i being too logical? Anyone's eyes hurt from all this reason?

All hail the KKK (odex)
Now go suck some Mod's dick, or Blondie's. Then troll a moron or two, and call it a day, back to paradigm shifts, downgradings and pointless insults to utter strangers. what the fuck is wrong with you people? DU gets his joy, and you are the toy? Con fucking grats

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Consider how pointless, absurd and pathetic this forum has become when the Blondies (TM) regulating it [--]

What the... whose alt is th--

[--] neo yuppie 'paradigm shifts' [--] demean respected forum regulars for no other reason than their personal agendas and/or emotional complexes

[--]ask and receive donations without having the dignity of moderating their own behaviour in recompense/gesture of gratitude

Ooooh... I see.

aris

Arcane
c) troll or downright demean respected forum regulars for no other reason than their personal agendas and/or emotional complexes
You say that as if it is a bad thing? Are you kidding me? This is one of the main reasons for why the codex is an interesting place, and not just another forum. Anybody can be trolled/banned, even "respected forum regulars". For all it's talk about newfags and references to join date, rpgcodex is one of the least hierarchical forums out there, especially considering that you actually have join date and don't post anonymously, unlike 4chan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom