Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN2 MotB - Best char build for most enjoyable play-through?

Mikeal

Arcane
Mage -> Red Mage you will Death Finger everything on your way. (except for thing immune for Death Magic)

Black

Arcane
Those super complicated builds are shit.

Just do Fighter 12 / Weapon Master 8. Take all epic levels in Fighter.

Focus and specialize in Greatsword. Take all the cleave feats. Take monkey grip to wield a shield if you want more defense. Pump strength, wear heavy armor. Destroy everything.
This isn't about destroying everything.

Go any build that can get Vampiric Feast spell/ability. It's a shortcut through MotB's crappy combat. Cast Vampiric Feast, collect loot, cast Vampiric Feast, collect loot.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
It doesn't matter. The game was made and based around retards being retarded and not knowing how to build a character nor do anything right. You can try and build the gimpiest character and pick the most ineffective team and you will still have no problem blowing through the content. The classes and and rpg mechanics are more for show than anything. A good build and competent play be a decent player just makes combat go faster, your winning is already predetermined.

Hot Coldman

Educated
Install the mod to disable the hunger bar.

You know, I've been looking for this on Google and I can't seem to find it. Any idea where to go?
You don't need a mod, it can be disabled through the console. Same for companion limit. That being said, you shouldn't remove the spirit meter, it's a really cool mechanic and a great example of gameplay and story integration.

Alright. I went ahead gave myself spirit hunger points on my travels. Found the craving to become a bit of nuisance while playing evil, and apparently souls are the junk food of Faerun because eating more makes you more hungry. I don't think I'll use the console again when I go the neutral good route.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom