Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Où sont le RPG Codexes d'antan?

Susan's twin

Novice
I, Le Twin De Susaine, ont été patauger à mi-corps dans le lac de la merde qui est le RPG Codex pour le chemin trop long. Je me suis développé fatigué d'un régime régulier de tubgirl, trop zélé présidents et administrateurs, tragiquement imbéciles féconds et les horreurs nefandous de le hivemind de codex. Je suis fatigué d'être témoin du déclin perpétuel d'un emplacement I une fois tenu cher. Je suis fatigué d'être gumfucked par l'idéotie de la majorité générale du codex militaires de carrière. Je suis fatigué d'être froncé les sourcils au moment par le reste de l'Internet. Je ne suis pas prêt à embrassez un futur de buttfuck.

Quel est le problème avec le codex ? Ce qui est sa paille tragique ; le that'll de paille provoquent le son chute ? C'est une ruche misérable de l'écume et du villainy uniques. C'est une terre en friche. Vous, son habitants, revel dans l'imbécilité qui le pourrit ainsi. Vous goût l'attention votre idiot peu grenier de singeries. Vous pensez à vous-même en tant que les militaires de carrière finis de codex, mais vous êtes dans la vérité rien mais seuls points sur le pare-brise de l'Internet. Vous vous référez à votre petite base As un dernier vestige de civilisation dans un monde autrement incivilisé, et à vous-mêmes comme seul bastions de ration dans un monde où l'imbécilité règne suprême. Vous mentez à vous-mêmes.

Le codex est une cuvette. Une cuvette a rempli au bord de préjudice, nazisme, racisme, flagrant misogny, ignorance, idéotie, imbécilité, tardiveté, prose defecatory, maliciousness, effeteness, affectlessness. C'est un cesspoll de buttfuck, un affront à la décence commune. I avérez par ceci que vous êtes un groupe de sèches totales.

Vous de temps en temps attaque surprise avalez de vos aires montantes pour attaquer sur quoi que les victimes sans défense s'avèrent justement se produire près, mais le choc de votre temps est dépensé dedans orgies de art de l'auto-portrait-indulgent de navelgazing. Le sentiment a réduit au reste d'un bateau naufrage sur les mers du destin par a manque marqué de capacité intellectuelle, vous désirez ardemment pour l'acceptation de votre homme de camarade. A souhaitez que ce que vous pensez , si accompli, ont comme conséquence une existence utopique et insousiante. Soyez vous avez disposé à faire une différence ? Êtes vous avez préparé pour devenir une partie de quelque chose grand, quelque chose de final ? Non. Vous êtes condamné pour demeurer pour toujours à la médiocrité.

Vous êtes un Codexer.
icon_salut.gif

Inziladun

Magister
I, Twin De Susaine, were patauger with half-length in the lake of the shit which is RPG Codex for the too long way. I developed tired of a regular of tubgirl, too dedicated mode presidents and administrators, tragically imbeciles fertile and the horrors nefandous of the hivemind of codex. I am tired to be pilot perpetual decline of a site I once held expensive. I am tired to be gumfucked by the idéotie of the general majority of the military codices of career. I am tired to be wrinkled the eyebrows at the time by the remainder of the Internet. I am not ready with embrace a future of buttfuck. Which is the problem with the codex? What is its tragic straw; the that' ll of straw cause the sound falls? It is a miserable hive of single scum and villainy. It is an uncultivated land. You, his inhabitants, revel in the imbecility which rots it thus. You taste attention your idiot few attic antics. You think of yourself as soldiers of career finished of codex, but you are in the truth nothing but only points on the windshield of the Internet. You refer at your small base Have a last vestige of civilization in a differently unciviized world, and to yourselves like alone bastions of ration in a world where the imbecility reigns supreme. You lie to yourselves. The codex is a basin. A basin filled at the edge of damage, Nazism, racism, obvious misogny, ignorance, idéotie, imbecility, lateness, prose defecatory, maliciousness, effeteness, affectlessness. It is a cesspoll of buttfuck, an affront with the common decency. I prove by this that you are a group of dry total. You from time to time attacks surprised swallow your rising surfaces to attack on no matter what the victims without defense precisely prove to occur close, but the shock of your time is spent inside orgies of art of car-portrait-lenient of navelgazing. The feeling reduced to the remainder of a boat shipwreck on the seas of the destiny by A misses marked intellectual ability, you wish ardently for the acceptance of your man of comrade. A wish that what you think, if accomplished, have like consequence a utopian existence and insousiante. Be you laid out to make a difference? Be you prepared to become a part of something large, something of final? Not. You are condemned to remain for always with the mediocrity. You are Codexer.

Haha. I love Babel Fish translations.

Viva la revolution!

Texas Red

Whiner
I find your views fascinating. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Susan's twin said:
fatigué d'un régime régulier de tubgirl, trop zélé présidents et administrateurs, tragiquement imbéciles féconds et les horreurs nefandous de le hivemind de codex. Je suis fatigué d'être témoin du déclin perpétuel d'un emplacement I une fois tenu cher. Je suis fatigué d'être gumfucked par l'idéotie de la majorité générale du codex militaires de carrière. Je suis fatigué d'être froncé les sourcils au moment par le reste de l'Internet.

Quel est le problème avec le codex ?

Peut être n'y a-t-il pas de problème. Peut être es-tu simplement fatigué. :wink:

gc051360

Scholar
I don't get it. I got the translation. I understand what they are talking about. But wtf? It's bullshit. I think someones just trying to show off that they know French.

It would have been so much simpler to say. Hey codex, you guys suck. Would have saved me time.

And when did I claim I was anything more than an insignifficant internet speck? I don't get it. French people piss me off anyway.

ixg

Erudite
Son français est du plus haut niveau qui ait jamais existé. Une lecture exquise; à refaire. Ce fut divin, et encore! Si notre cher ami pourrait de nouveau nous écrire un tel passage à savourer, ce serait un jour fantastique. J’attends avec impatience, mes Codexers compatriotes.

Inziladun said:
I, Twin De Susaine, were patauger with half-length in the lake of the shit which is RPG Codex for the too long way. I developed tired of a regular of tubgirl, too dedicated mode presidents and administrators, tragically imbeciles fertile and the horrors nefandous of the hivemind of codex. I am tired to be pilot perpetual decline of a site I once held expensive. I am tired to be gumfucked by the idéotie of the general majority of the military codices of career. I am tired to be wrinkled the eyebrows at the time by the remainder of the Internet. I am not ready with embrace a future of buttfuck. Which is the problem with the codex? What is its tragic straw; the that' ll of straw cause the sound falls? It is a miserable hive of single scum and villainy. It is an uncultivated land. You, his inhabitants, revel in the imbecility which rots it thus. You taste attention your idiot few attic antics. You think of yourself as soldiers of career finished of codex, but you are in the truth nothing but only points on the windshield of the Internet. You refer at your small base Have a last vestige of civilization in a differently unciviized world, and to yourselves like alone bastions of ration in a world where the imbecility reigns supreme. You lie to yourselves. The codex is a basin. A basin filled at the edge of damage, Nazism, racism, obvious misogny, ignorance, idéotie, imbecility, lateness, prose defecatory, maliciousness, effeteness, affectlessness. It is a cesspoll of buttfuck, an affront with the common decency. I prove by this that you are a group of dry total. You from time to time attacks surprised swallow your rising surfaces to attack on no matter what the victims without defense precisely prove to occur close, but the shock of your time is spent inside orgies of art of car-portrait-lenient of navelgazing. The feeling reduced to the remainder of a boat shipwreck on the seas of the destiny by A misses marked intellectual ability, you wish ardently for the acceptance of your man of comrade. A wish that what you think, if accomplished, have like consequence a utopian existence and insousiante. Be you laid out to make a difference? Be you prepared to become a part of something large, something of final? Not. You are condemned to remain for always with the mediocrity. You are Codexer.

Haha. I love Babel Fish translations.

Viva la revolution!

Let's put it through Multibabel!

_ I, of the gemellato Susaine, est more when patauger with the
excrement of the lake of the attention of the stature, that the RPG of
est Kodex so that desenvolv wishes too much thrown _ of est normal
tired I with tubgirl, president and the equal one in charge matches
way, fructuosa weak person of the tragic title and Grausigkeiten to
him, that hivemind Kodexes nefandous. _ est of est tired, that
controls julg incessant of the place of the acceptance an expensive
time that _ the revealer est of I tired gumfucked the id__otie with
general military rest of the forehead of the race of Kodexe of the
majority _ with cubr then tired est nonequal of Internets est
geknittert. _ est that a future aspect of buttfuck for the E.E.U.U. _
that problem of est with Kodex? _ that relative tragic straw est; _
rectangle of the uproar of the straw of caus of ll of that thing '? _
bienenstock favorable simple Abschaums of est one and villanía _ est
a track not cultiv. _, relati you inhabitant, limitedness of the weak
person, that small Maetzchen idiot of quebr is appropriate in
therefore _ the attention of Assagiano of her the pens of the attic _
like race also welded rifiniti of Kodexes, but you nothing end of est
nevertheless only that the truth of the windshield of the Internet _
consults its varia surface low small t that passed civilizzazione of a
vestige unciviized the equal world and like only bastions that they
sent a world, that limitedness governs to colonel _ est also locates _
to him Kodex est a washbasin of the river of the washbasin of the
river _, of which defecatory has atras Prosa, maliciousness, damages
of the edge, poltiglia Nazi, of that racingism obvious, misogny, ench
of est on the ignorance, id__otie, limitedness, effeteness, buttfuck
of cesspoll of affectlessness. _ est, an offense with the common
control of the behavior _ that you est to the total amount each one of
the dry group thus engul frequents that atac narcotic its superficial
one, that the function of atac of aument, nonimport, of that victim
without defense with aconteç of the exactitude of the control pressed
but spold of est of the time within sensitivity carries out his
automatic of rifle of the line-delicate art vertical Navelgazing. of
Orgien _, that est reduces destiny d of the sea of the boat of the
enví of the shipwreck of rest one, deep intellectual capacity of
falt, acceptance of exij its ardent appropriate comrade of the man _
desej that, of that, if termin of est the pens of the end, how
consequence and a insousiante t a utópica current of est of the
existence _ you exactly, diferenci of the end? _ est you if est
prepared, certain something great an extremity of transformarsi
qualche.cosa? _ not _ est condemned, remanesç of the end always with
the mediocrity _ est Codexer

Susan's twin

Novice
ixg said:
Son français est du plus haut niveau qui ait jamais existé. Une lecture exquise; à refaire. Ce fut divin, et encore! Si notre cher ami pourrait de nouveau nous écrire un tel passage à savourer, ce serait un jour fantastique. J’attends avec impatience, mes Codexers compatriotes.

Dit vous m'étais inconditionnel!

Le twin de Susaine!
icon_salut.gif
icon_salut.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom