Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News Oblivion Piratey Cove official mod from Bethesda

LlamaGod

Cipher
i don't have the mod but some say its' what the name says, a TRAINING CHEST. you can improve your security skill with it

hey cool, you get shitty exploits straight from the source now.

Theres a chest in the cove that you unlock and it re-locks its self so you can just skill up on it.

Fucking christ, Bethesda sucks at game design.

sheek

Arbiter
LlamaGod said:
i don't have the mod but some say its' what the name says, a TRAINING CHEST. you can improve your security skill with it

hey cool, you get shitty exploits straight from the source now.

Theres a chest in the cove that you unlock and it re-locks its self so you can just skill up on it.

Fucking christ, Bethesda sucks at game design.

Why not use the fucking console to edit your stats? Immershun?

And people will buy this crap...

It's the final evidence we needed to prove that LARPers are mentally ill.

Data4

Arcane
HardCode said:
What a retard!
(Post #7, since their forum sucks and you can't link to the post directly.)
Even Coco the gorilla understands after one or two times.

Post #7, eh? It's the number on the right side of the posts. Okay, now this is the part where you get in some kind of snipe at me for knowing this because I like the place or some other silly, diversionary nonsense. :P

-D4

HardCode

Erudite
Data4 said:
HardCode said:
What a retard!

Post #7, eh? It's the number on the right side of the posts. Okay, now this is the part where you get in some kind of snipe at me for knowing this because I like the place or some other silly, diversionary nonsense. :P

-D4

When I clicked the "#7", it popped up a window with a link to copy-n-paste. That URL linked to the main forum, as in the link wasn't able to be found by the forum engine. See, I told you the forum sucks!!!

Drakron

Arcane
Elwro said:
]Yeah, but the guy claims that he served in the military.

I guess USA citizens feel safe with their homeland security officers skip work in order to contact tech support for a $2 piece of software ...

Eclecticist

Liturgist
HardCode said:
What a retard!

Now theres an example of a ridiculous dumbfuck.

I think Bethesda are aiming to break Blizzard's $40m+ monthly paycheque.

Saint_Proverbius said:
Hahahaha. That's one of the best quotes ever. Then again, his capitalization quote is actually supposed to be a quote about commas as well.

Yes, meant to type 'punctuation', typed 'capitalization'. Posting while tired is not a good thing.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Propgandalf said:
I give it 7/10. I wish it had more storyline other than 'theres this pirate ship you can take over if you kill the Skeletons around it'. And there is absolutely no thieving or stealthing required to do it, which seems kind of asinine considering its a content expansion for Steath characters. But the cave looks neat, the skeletons were a good fight, the sabers are worth keeping, and it makes for an interesting RP. It was a $1.89 well spent.

May I paraphrase this please? Okay, thanks...

It's good. It's sorely lacking, and completely stupid. Looks good, has cool swords and fiteing. Therefore it's worth getting.

WTF I don't understand! This guy actually gets some of the reasons why the mod is stupid shit, yet still gets distracted by some phat lewt and pretty shineys.

:shock:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Hazelnut said:
Propgandalf said:
I give it 7/10. I wish it had more storyline other than 'theres this pirate ship you can take over if you kill the Skeletons around it'. And there is absolutely no thieving or stealthing required to do it, which seems kind of asinine considering its a content expansion for Steath characters. But the cave looks neat, the skeletons were a good fight, the sabers are worth keeping, and it makes for an interesting RP. It was a $1.89 well spent.

May I paraphrase this please? Okay, thanks...

It's good. It's sorely lacking, and completely stupid. Looks good, has cool swords and fiteing. Therefore it's worth getting.

WTF I don't understand! This guy actually gets some of the reasons why the mod is stupid shit, yet still gets distracted by some phat lewt and pretty shineys.

:shock:
Short attention spin.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Short attention spin.

:lol: Hahahahaha! That's fucking hilarious.

(regardless of whether spin rather than span was a typo or not)

Drakron

Arcane
You forget this is first gen of Xbox 360's and so you have most of their users being harcore fans that dont know any better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom