Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian DLC Survey - Results are in

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I know a guy IRL who also pretends to be a retard at times, same as you.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I did my duty to the RPG gods!There were a lot question about multy in dlcs....decline.There was only two genders....incline.There is a good possibility that their next game will not be a sjw drivel.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I didn't know what they meant by "a standalone expansion played separately from the main game". Is it like ToB for BG2 or Awakening for DA:O?

Hellion

Arcane
Something like Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is my guess. As in, something that revolves around the base game thematically and plot-wise but that can be played separetely without needing to own, install or play the base game.

Kitchen Utensil

GfTJ5pL.png

TRIGGERED

A sane answer would have been "fuck off, retard".

Lacrymas

Arcane
Retards will be retards. I know attention whores will attention whore, but it's just cringey rather than scandalous or interesting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
dlc-survey-slide-10.jpg

Love this one :),it seems people don't care much for the critics. Even obsidian saw this.
"Among the other factors, word-of-mouth factors such as a friend's recommendation or score from bona fide other gamers were the most important in influencing buying decisions."

Lacrymas

Arcane
Well, 69% of respondents say they find critic reviews to be in the "important" category, whether it's extremely or somewhat important. It depends on the critic, mainstream "reviewers" and metacritic aren't exactly a hotbed of refined taste. When I did the survey I also checked "recommendation from a friend" even though I meant "people from the internet, like the Codex". I literally have 1 gamer friend and I usually recommend games to him, rather than the other way around.

Rev

Arcane
How is it possible that Italy is shown as grey (meaning no one from the country voted in the survey)? I, for one, know I did vote in it, as well as at least some other people I know.

Aside from that, mostly good results: I especially liked the platform charts dominated by PC. And contrary to the Obsidian PR guy, I was not that surprised to find out that 92% of the survey partecipants were males, after all it's RPGs we're talking about. :obviously:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
How is it possible that Italy is shown as grey (meaning no one from the country voted in the survey)? I, for one, know I did vote in it, as well as at least some other people I know.

Aside from that, mostly good results: I especially liked the platform charts dominated by PC. And contrary to the Obsidian PR guy, I was not that surprised to find out that 92% of the survey partecipants were males, after all it's RPGs we're talking about. :obviously:
Yeah the same shit is with my country. Maybe there is some bug that make us all mericans.

Rev

Arcane

Yeah the same shit is with my country. Maybe there is some bug that make us all mericans.
Your country doesn't show how many people voted in the survey but it's colored as light blue, just like Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Austria, Czech Republic, Turkey and other nations, which means at least some people from your country voted in the survey.
Italy, on the other hand, is grey like Congo, Sudan and Niger, and apparently even behind countries like Lybia, Chad, Somalia, Iran and Iraq. I mean, come on, I didn't expect my country to be in the top 10 since RPGs are not that strong here, but that is ridiculous. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom