Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Lhynn

Arcane
Pretty interesting conclusion youve come to, tho its not surprising, for a storyfag game to be good it must have at least some sexual undertones. It is, after all, part of the human experience.

Edit: This came out wrong. Storyfags want feeling behind the writing, not necessarily sexual undertones. They are just one more tool to convey an interesting story in places.

Last edited:

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Who wants to fuck wrinkly beef jerky

Sion did, when he raped her.
Are we sure Sion even has a cock anymore? Considering how often he's been injured and killed, as well as being jettisoned into space, I doubt he actually has one anymore. I suppose it's possible he used a lightsaber hilt as a replacement, but it's best not to think about or picture that.

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

Are we sure Sion even has a cock anymore? Considering how often he's been injured and killed, as well as being jettisoned into space, I doubt he actually has one anymore. I suppose it's possible he used a lightsaber hilt as a replacement, but it's best not to think about or picture that.

He holds parts of his cock together using Force.. duh

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

He holds parts of his cock together using Force.. duh
But wouldn't he still need blood to pump into it to get it fully erect? Unless he's making use of rigor mortis I suppose.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
But wouldn't he still need blood to pump into it to get it fully erect? Unless he's making use of rigor mortis I suppose.

Sion's body functions perfectly fine as long as he hates. He had a literal hateboner.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It was one of those days when you had your typical rape fantasy just admit it.

I made observations based on Avellone's repeated use of a particular word since writers do that when they have something to convey.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Force works in mysterious ways
MIDICHLORIANS ANAKIN.

Sion's body functions perfectly fine as long as he hates. He had a literal hateboner.
God, he must be fully erect whenever browsing the internet.
Videogame rape - not just from Sawyer anymore
Sawyer really does love his rape doesn't he?

Latelistener

Arcane
I guess it would be fabulously optimistic to expect that Benimax will give it for free, if you own it on Steam.
That GOG Connect thing sounded better than it is.

Sannom

Augur
I guess it would be fabulously optimistic to expect that Benimax will give it for free, if you own it on Steam.
That GOG Connect thing sounded better than it is.
How does a clearly limited offer, both on time and products, sound better than it is?

Quillon

Arcane
Should take over "Obsidian Plays" sometime and talk about good/bad experiences making a game while playing the game with a special guest. Should be fun & informative and prolly enjoyable for you "low visibilities" as well.

"This month in Obsidian Talks..." :P

Latelistener

Arcane
:russiastronk:
383c20aa345d492d4e5ff280c2410554bb3f30f0_full.jpg

jaydee2k

Savant
Misterx that russian xbox fag "leaked" in his forum the new Obsidian IP.
Should be presented on Microsofts E3 press conference...

New IP by Obsidian

has no name yet - Project Uranus

Sci-Fi FPS-RPG Game
Its like a Mix of Destiny and Borderlands (with an Comic Artstyle)

Maybe the most ambitious Microsoft Ip at this Moment - the game is set to be a GAAS (game as a Service) which will be updated with new content (classes, planets, story missions)

i don't know much about this, and it will release not before 2019 (i would guess 2020).

Yikes. Sounds disgusting

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom