Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Duraframe300

Arcane
Chris Avellone

Is the durance avatar confirmation that he basically was your take on codex personalities?

Also

:yeah:

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
If I ever got the chance to work on a superhero game, I'd prefer being able to create a brand new world and cast of characters.

Think it could have some interesting prospects to have a "superhero" RPG where the player character is neither the superhero nor the (super)villain, but simply one of those unfortunate souls caught in between the clash.

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
gallery_1129825_327_24279.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Deadpool has the opposite problem - I still don't get what makes him tick as a character beyond simply being batshit insane, but granted, I haven't read a lot of Deadpool comics beyond Night of the Living Deadpool (which wasn't bad) and when he was part of the Thunderbolts.

Read Joe Kelly's run, don't read Daniel Way's (more than you already have).

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
My Face When MCA is scared off by the overwhelming gushing of fanboyism / stalker levels of obsession that got thrown at him for one post.. :roll:

Please Come back Senpai..
I forgive you for PoE.... :(

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
5AaSiPh.png

g82UGJG.png

That Paradox PR drone acts like he's in the know. Which means it's almost certainly not an AAA project.
And not a PoE expansion either. Could be anything really, but very interesting.

Kudos to Sol Invictus for ferreting out this info.

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
5AaSiPh.png

g82UGJG.png

That Paradox PR drone acts like he's in the know. Which means it's almost certainly not an AAA project.
And not a PoE expansion either. Could be anything really, but very interesting.

Kudos to Sol Invictus for ferreting out this info.
So PoE Enhanced Edition it is then.So awesome that i won't even bother reinstalling the game.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wouldn't assume it's anything to do with Pillars. Now that they have a working relationship with Paradox, it could be anything. Even a Paradox-funded game.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Made by the designer of the original Fallout! Sawyer and Fenstermaker not on the development team! Codex should be all over this.

Game Design: Chris Taylor
Game Development: Scott Everts & John Lewis
Additional Game Development: Feargus Urquhart
Building & Troop Illustrations: John Lewis
Monster & Item Illustrations: Polina Hristova
Hero Illustrations: Kazunori Aruga, Polina Hristova, Bobby Hernandez, Lindsey Laney, Lisa Clark, Andrew Erickson, & Carmen Sinek
Graphic Design: Scott Everts
Video Production (Kickstarter & Rules Overview videos): Paul Grogan - Gaming Rules!
Live Video Production: Egg Sandwich Entertainment
World Map & Additional Graphic Design: Rob Nesler

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom