Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Somebody's already done some detective work: http://gamingeverything.com/28772/new-obsidian-page-teases-next-rpg-project/

A new teaser has graced Obsidian Entertainment’s website today. If you attempt to access any page, you’ll first be shown what appears to be a counter.
The site doesn’t give much of an indication about Obsidian’s plans. There is some text that states:
“What do the words mean? Nothing. The Dirge of Eír Glanfath is sound without form, a lone voice crying out in mourning because it must.”
And the following was uncovered in the page source:
< ! –. X . X X . X X –>
< ! — To tenderness, fellowship. To fellowship, vigilance. So bring we all to the Night Market. I am the Spindle of Esenath. Know me by my light and stand with me in darkness. –>

Shadenuat

Arcane
ARE WE THERE Y-... wait.

Huh, is it uroboros sign? Something mystic, an RPG about magician, alchemist or druid maybe? And what's up with the celtic quotes?

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Please move this to Console popamole until further notice. :flamesaw:

Anthony Davis
Can we assume you had good reason to put the thread in this forum specifically?

And what's up with the celtic quotes?

Bard's Tale 4? :eek:

What is the distinction exactly? If it comes out on PC and on consoles does it go in popamole?

I honestly don't know what it is, but I am 99% sure it is an RPG so I put it in the computer RPG forum.

I wasn't trying to cause any confusion, if you want to move it, move it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom