Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline [Official]Battle of the Century: Crispy vs Menckenstein (Info in OP)

DakaSha

Arcane
Crispy's lot was to play the role of the opponent the Champion(tm) would slaughter. This is a tale retold again and again through the repartition of the great wheel of time.
He showed up even though he was in way over his head fully knowing what would likely happen, for that he gets my respect. The arena battle, though short, was enough to satiate my crys for Justice.
Menck himself wishes to show mercy to you Crispy so this melodramatic sulking is just disrespectful. The People's Hero is merciful, show your thanks by accepting it.

He quit

cincinnatus.c

Arcane
HOWEVER

Since "All bets will be honoured.", he should also GAIN 19,589 brofists, leaving him exactly where he started. This liberal interpretation of the law can be considered fair as he did not go through with his plan to let Crispy win, and planning a crime is not the same as committing it.

I rest my case.

Victimless fun?! What a novel idea.

Oh wait.. there is always Crispy

Jigawatt

Arcane
I have been beaten into submission. I stand willing to accept my fate.

Edit: Wow, Menck. It was your idea. But it doesn't matter. Do with me what you will.
This man is innocent. The Patriarchy is to blame.
Nope. If he stuck it out to the end I'd be with you, the first to say he deserves no punishment for a loss.

But he quit. That's a 'fuck you' to Brut who spent ages trying to get the server and streaming to work, and it's a fuck you to the unlucky yurops who were awake too late at night watching this shit. Crispy pissed on everyone involved, and must pay a price.

Someone in the twitch chat said he took a half day off of work for this LOL

Not to mention those of us who watched it while 'working' from home.

Anyway Crispy's punishment is pissweak, just like his effort in UT :mob:

A user named cat

Just give him that princess tag and make this his avatar:

Gfpv8sG.png

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'll wear that with pride.

If you want it, you're supposed to express strong dislike for it. C'mon man, you know how this works. Unless you don't want it after all, and are using a clever ploy to avoid it. Which means DU should label you with it. But then he is smart enough to anticipate that you would use that ploy, so therefore... ow, I just hurt my head.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's too bad I wasn't really paying attention to this. I was just gonna bet all my Brofists on Menckenstein anyway.

thesoup

Arcane
I have freed agentorange.

In other news, I have prosperized CyberP.

Because as one leaves, one must also enter.

Also he was getting a bit whiny.
I propose CyberP fight against Menck, or some other champion of your choosing, in UT for his freedom.

Or just back to the star stable routine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom