Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline [Official]Battle of the Century: Crispy vs Menckenstein (Info in OP)

Ninjerk

Arcane
I have freed agentorange.

In other news, I have prosperized CyberP.

Because as one leaves, one must also enter.

Also he was getting a bit whiny.
I propose CyberP fight against Menck, or some other champion of your choosing, in UT for his freedom.

Or just back to the star stable routine.
He hasn't even been... on vacation for a whole day and already you want to bust him loose from the joint?

thesoup

Arcane
Then I dunno, organize something after a month.

Or maybe all prosperized people can play a deathmatch every month or three or whatever and only the winner gets freedom. Would be the most gladiatorial thing we can get. We would have to prosperize ever so more people, though.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Or maybe all prosperized people can play a deathmatch every month or three or whatever and only the winner gets freedom. Would be the most gladiatorial thing we can get. We would have to prosperize ever so more people, though.

I pray you are never made leader of a nation.

How about glorious Prosperia?

thesoup

Arcane

What would you know about good leadership?
:smug:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Insta-Gib CTF is the way to go. Team matches. Those who want to keep plebs in vs those who fight for freedom.

On a map designed by prosper.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
BMTa0Ze.png

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
And let it turn out like this 'battle of the century' again? I propose we change the game to something a little less reliant on reflexes this time.
That wasn't a battle I witnessed, it was a man playing with a child.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
So Crispy and Menckenstein thought this up between them. Crispy was told the atch would be thrown in his favor. But Menckenstein planned to betray Crispy and humiliate him in public. What he did not expect was the coat turned two ways, and Crispy attempted to betray him in turn. Crispy's attempt didn't pan out and when he realized he had been betrayed he quit the match. But what both of these machivilies did not know was that there was another yet another coat turner who informed DarkUnderlord about everything...

This is some Game of Thrones level shit right here. hiver agrees.

But the brain melting question now is: Who is(are) this(these) third party(ies) who serves as the eyes and ears of DU?

There is only one who might be able to find out.

Infinitron get on the case my nigga.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Absolutely nothing after spending time in dozens of countries around the world and working for several organizations throughout my life. Then again, I'm also still seeking signs of intelligent life on this planet.

thesoup

Arcane

Absolutely nothing after spending time in dozens of countries around the world and working for several organizations throughout my life. Then again, I'm also still seeking signs of intelligent life on this planet.
Might as well retire already.

Delterius

Arcane
DU is just editing the HTML to make it look like that.

Yeah, even I know how to do that.

Shamefur disprays all around from the site staff.
You will have to judge for yourselves.

The truth is, I was aware of Menckenstein's and Crispy's attempts to rig this match and let Crispy win. What Menckenstein was unaware of however, was that I knew of the plan to ignore the plan and throw Crispy to the curb.

Their shamefur attempts to corrupt the honour and integrity of this noble competition should not harm innocent users however. But... their actions must be punished. As such, the following will occur:
- All bets will be honoured. Gimme a day to go through the thread and do all of those.
- As punishment for his participation in this act of treason, Crispy shall have the dishonour of wearing the custom tag "13-0". Someone will have to make that.
- As well as Emma's sad-face as an avatar for a period of one month (EDIT: Because he quit early).
- Menckenstein, for his part in this corrupt collusion, shall have his brofist count reset to 0.
- agentorange will be freed from Prosperland and shall have to live with the shame that his freedom was won with such dishonour and corruption.
- I will give Bruticis a custom tag of his choosing for being such a bro and hosting this. Again, someone's gonna have to make that.
At this point there must be some deal behind the scenes to ensure Crispy's victory and fuck with 80% of the forum. Its the sort of cruelty I've come to expect from the RPG Codex.
This is some Game of Throne shit. Not even the voices in my head could fully grasp what was going on.

Still, FUCKING CALLED IT.

Morkar Left

You can challenge everyone, the one who gets challenged and accepts has the right to choose the game that gets played. The one who doesn't accept looses all his brofists. Challengeing someone costs you a percentage of your brofists to not let someone running wild (but you can still bet on yourself to get more).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom