Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

Drakron

Arcane
Ferengi Warship stats for people interested.

Hull 36,600 (lv 40) - 42,090 (lv50) - 48,800 (lv 60)
Shield 1.05
Weapons 4/4
Devices 3
Ensign Tac, Cmdr Tac, Lt Eng, Lt Sci, Lt Cmdr Sci/Pilot, Ensign Universal
Consoles 5 Tac, 2 Eng, 4 Sci
Turn rate 12
Impulse 0.18
Inertia 45
+10 weapon, +10 engines power

Destroyer ship specialization

eklektyk

Erudite
looks like beam boat with grav well nuke to hold trash in place while u disco ... i still think samsar is betah but for deltas that cant get old ships it can be nice for ocasional pve romps

Drakron

Arcane
We know the stats since its on the new Reclaim Ship tab on the Events store, you can get the Samsar or even the Dyson Destroyer as long at one point you unlocked then in the Reputation system.

Davidshky

Scholar
One interesting thing about the Ferengi Warship is that it has 6 boff station which means you can get another SRO boff in there for moar crits.

Also, we're apparently getting more new color options for ship customization.

trRwz4B.jpg

and here are the reclaimable ship options

FDE2Bus.png

Looks like the dyson destroyer will become an account wide unlock after all.

Also, tribble patch notes here

Norfleet

Hmm, I don't think he was on when I was last night. Either that or he was ignoring me. Or I'm really, really retarded and am somehow using chat wrong
I thought I heard someone say something, but when I ahoyed, you had passed out. I don't pay quite as much attention as I used to, since Craptic apparently thinks insomnia = bot, plus I just don't have an altswarm to feed, so there's nothing to do. Codex chat is also not in my "most active monitored chats" window, since the place is always dead or filled with traitorous Neverwinter prattle.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Looks like the dyson destroyer will become an account wide unlock after all.
Will the dysonboat be an acc unlock regardless of faction you claimed it with, or just the ones you already own? I never bothered grinding it for my Klang, so the completionist in me would be kinda happy. IIRC the dyson core was a pretty good budget core for sci toons.

As for the Jewboat... pilot spec, 4/4 weapons, 12 turnrate , Cmdr Tac and 5 tac console on top of the 6 BOFF stations look reaaally nice for a free ship. A little less turn but moah HP than the Martha Rapetor even. And you can make it a REAL rainbow boat. Add TOS phasers for maximum annoyance. Ferengis can into ship buidling.
People who bought a pilot ship will be rightfully pissed. Unless they removed the gimmicks from this one.

I am already curious how big Norfleet's dance party will be this year.

Drakron

Arcane
Will the dysonboat be an acc unlock regardless of faction you claimed it with, or just the ones you already own?

The Dyson Destroyer is a event ship, its not faction locked as they are or were selling it on the Lobi Store, if you unlocked by the project then it should be unlocked to all characters.
I never did unlock it but then again, the Dyson Pack is T-5U so only missing out on the Core thats not a biggy.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Hmm, I don't think he was on when I was last night. Either that or he was ignoring me. Or I'm really, really retarded and am somehow using chat wrong
I thought I heard someone say something, but when I ahoyed, you had passed out. I don't pay quite as much attention as I used to, since Craptic apparently thinks insomnia = bot, plus I just don't have an altswarm to feed, so there's nothing to do. Codex chat is also not in my "most active monitored chats" window, since the place is always dead or filled with traitorous Neverwinter prattle.

I never do voice chat stuff, I only type in the window, so I'm probably easily missed. I, too, have noticed that the fleet roster typically only consists of me.

Norfleet

Voice chat, eww, like I want to hear Drakron's shrieking in person. Never! Not that I think Drakron would speak either.

But the fleet roster typically consists of just you because I presently only have one Fed and am usually on KDF. What was your Name again?

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
I wanted to finish the story missions for the Federation first before I made any other characters. I'm getting pretty close, so I'm sure I'll be bugging you soon to get into the KDF fleet

Norfleet

Oh, I've seen you in the channel, but you never actually respond. I hope you remembered to make the other characters of the other factions in time to get Derpa Recruitment, though.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
Huh. I must have something wonky with my chat settings then, because I never see anyone talking. I'll have to poke around a bit and see what I screwed up.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
Now that I've looked into it, I suspect my privacy settings might be preventing me from seeing you guys. I can see when Vaarna comes on, but that's it. I'm gonna try to check it out tonight when I get home from work.

Also, has the delta recruitment been nixed? Because I definitely only have my two Fed peoples as characters.

Norfleet

Yes, Deltard Recruiment is over. You're SOL now. We warned you. Check your privacy settings and remove "Only Friends Can Chat". Otherwise you won't hear...anyone. This defeats the point of a chat.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I might have seen you yesterday, but we were in team chat, so we wouldn't bother Norfleet with our drakronities.
You can also only see Aarne popping up, because you have him on your friendlist. That's why you befriend every fellow ingame Codexer, so you can see them even when they are in the opposite faction or being a traitor ( = Norfleetspeak for playing Neverwinter, our channel is acessable from all PWE games).

Seriously duuuuuude, why didn't you create at least 1 Fed and 1 KDF during Derpa Rectum? Create then, play later (or never), get free stuffz. Now you've lost 5 approval points with Norfleet for being ineffective!

Do toons created after the event at least get the consolidation prices his rectum worked for, or not even that? The gadgets are pretty good and a small sack full of potatos and marks is better than nothing...

at this late age of mine i discovered the special doff assignments in the undine sphere battlezone.
so i did them all... two days ago, and they still have to return, all i get is a blank page. what am i doing wrong?

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Not your fault, Cryptic broke a lot of stuff when they fiddled around with things they have no clue about (doffing). Some ultra rares pop up like they were commons for instance.

I assume you are talking about the 6 (or 8 hour) missions giving decent xp plus marks? I am pretty sure I did them with my Derpa Rectum already, so it could be a fresh bug.
What excactly IS happening to you? They are finished but you cannot claim the rewards? If it's just a display bug ignore it, doffing hasn't shown proper rewards fo ages, giving me more than one heart attack by showing blue framed doffs as being sent to a labor battalion...

they were all 5 hours long.
the problem is i can't get new ones. let me take a screenshot and i'll be right back

6D18A54B1C78AF88DA2819564CEED1A0E1B64752

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
Shit. I guess I missed that warning. Where was that mentioned? (I don't want to miss other warnings of impending disappointment)

It seems retarded the default setting for chat is to be able to talk to next to no one. And here I thought my presence online was so uncomfortable for everyone you all just stopped talking until I left.

Norfleet

Do toons created after the event at least get the consolidation prices his rectum worked for, or not even that? The gadgets are pretty good and a small sack full of potatos and marks is better than nothing...
Yes, all toons get the gadgets and Fed-based rewards, but you lose the KDF and Rom rewards because you have no Deltard for them. Fail.

they were all 5 hours long.
the problem is i can't get new ones. let me take a screenshot and i'll be right back
Oh, that's normal, it's just lag. Wait for it, move your ship around, etc.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Shit. I guess I missed that warning. Where was that mentioned? (I don't want to miss other warnings of impending disappointment)

It seems retarded the default setting for chat is to be able to talk to next to no one. And here I thought my presence online was so uncomfortable for everyone you all just stopped talking until I left.
The default setting doesn't prevent you from reading normal chat, but custom channels are not automatically added to your tabs AFAIK. Just check the box for you tab(s) and you are good, no other options needed.
The Derpa Rectum event and it's duration was mentioned in the STO news, you can see them either in the launcher, official boards or definitely here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/

Next thing coming up is the yearly Lolnutz festival, keep that in mind if you want a free Jewboat with pilot seating.

Norfleet

He's a new F2P player, so basically he must attend that if he wants ANY ship at all. Unless you want to buy mirror ship from Exchange or Miranda 4 Lyfe. And stop visiting Quinn's office. Never visit Quinn's office.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom