Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

Davidshky

Scholar
Have some free ships you poor plebs.

Federation Delta Flyer Shuttle: 45g9Is9b
Klingon B’Rotlh Bird of Prey: 4Gq5qylJ
Klingon To’Duj Fighter: 3NeKF9Xp
Romulan Scorpion Fighter: 3paW035k
Romulan T’varo Light Warbird: 3yt3FYEK

Unfortunately the T6 ships come as a bundle with just one key otherwise you could have gotten the Mat'ha and the Aelahl as well.

Last edited:

Davidshky

Scholar

Davidshky

Scholar
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9658283

So we're finally getting a playable jupiter (sort of) class ship, and it's beautiful.

lw9NBLC.jpg

Norfleet

This angle is possibly the least repulsive angle, since you can't see the misshapen and misaligned set of second engines that way.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Remind me again how the mandatory winter grind works now. I only have to run the race with one toon for the whole time and every other toon once to get it on all chars?

Davidshky

Scholar
Yup, just unlock it with one character and then claim it in the event reputation store with the rest of the characters.

eklektyk

Erudite
maybe we will be able to cash in participation tokens in "special" store for some other shit???
never bothered to check if that was possible on summer one so not sure how now it works

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I still have so much holiday currency left from last year, I don't even have to Doff for that. Not that there is anything worth buying, amirite?

Drakron

Arcane
Not that there is anything worth buying, amirite?

Just the modules and that it, I would pass on the training manuals since they are hideous overpriced for what they give, if it unlocked the ability to create new manuals then maybe but at that cost, no.

eklektyk

Erudite
if u're planning on flying breen ships with their set u need to buy one missing from set in winter shop
otherwise thers nothing in there fancy "must buy" ...

Davidshky

Scholar
On the other hand, considering how much winter stuff you get just from doffing the stuff in the store isn't that expensive.

deuxhero

Arcane
Decided to pick this up as my newest free MMO to play for a few weeks till the content stops.

Anyone on the Codex still active?

Norfleet

Yes, but I'd advise you run, do not walk, away from this trainwreck. This is not a game for the faint of butt. There is significant infrastructure and grinding that must be undertaken before you can correctly play the game. Any misstep will cost you hundreds of dollars. There's a WHOLE lot of decidedly un-fun things running for months before you may possibly be allowed to engage in anything that qualifies as fun. I hope you really hate fun. This is not merely a game, this is a job. WORK MAKES YOU FREE!

ABANDON ALL HOPE, ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Now I imagine Norfleet standing on a wooden box in front of Craptic's HQ yelling "DOOM! DOOM I SAY!"

Anyone on the Codex still active?
Norfleet is only offline when the servers are down for maintenance. The rest of us stops by for occasional mandatory grinding or new feature episodes. Don't expect group content in this game tho, it's deader than Donald Trump's hair.
Playing one toon through all the episodes this game has now should occupy you long enough to fuel your Star Trek need for a while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom