Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
So many new replies, this thread is still aliv- oh, just whining about grindframe....+M

I haven't bothered with the mission yet, but I guess I will run it with one char for completionist reasons then. Meh.

When is the next season supposed to appear anyway?

Drakron

Arcane
I would guess late March-early April considering as usual they are going over the motions in Tribble about the skill revamp.

Still depends when the next Spec appears, its been found but its largely incomplete but this is Cryptic so I would not find odd if they just put it on Tribble a week before release.

Norfleet

Ahoy thar, Vaarna. You people need to show up more because you're missing Important Things.

And yes, shameless ploy to sell more Aegis shields.

Also, we'll no longer be able to see people using godawful things and identify noobs on sight. They could be noobs, or maybe they just have really horrible taste.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What important things? Something besides the stuff announced on the site like the assjob card, doff, and the previous 2X upgrading event?

Also, I'd say it's not that we can identify noobs on sight, it's that we get to see how horrible the majority of the players' taste is.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Well, at least I can then use my romulard shields, which I actually only bought because of their looks.

And rainbow beams are still a good indicator to spot a noob I think. Or a retard. Or both.

eklektyk

Erudite
this saturday i was overcomed with urgent need to play some ships in space - logged into sto and almost played an episede or smth ... - this inexpicable fascination lasted until i noticed that something was off ...

turns out those morons managed to yet again fuck up all traits on all but one of my characters ... im not spending fucking hour to put things yet again for those retards to fuck it up again with next patch ...

watched some bullshit on ytube instead - time well spent

Davidshky

Scholar
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/st...ail/9905063-star-trek-online:-na'kuhl-lockbox

New melee toys!

14cbb7876ffc5c69fd734220c001fa811460078114.png

Captains may choose to acquire a powerful new ground weapon – the Na’kuhl Assassin Plasma Blade. This melee weapon is infused with plasma energy, causing additional plasma damage with each strike. In addition to this, the tertiary attack (usually reserved for palm strikes) is replaced with a cone-area ranged attack that can damage and Expose multiple enemies. If targeted at an Exposed enemy, this attack automatically changes into a devastating cylinder blast, sending high-intensity plasma energy at a long range to damage everyone in a straight line, and to Exploit the primary target.

Drakron

Arcane
BTW today or yesterday depending on your timezone the giveaway was 12 inventory slots.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
At least they added a new gimmick to enemies with that "you have to kill the blurry copy first". I may or may not have assploded because I was just pressing BFAW half-afk.
If only they good writers. Or any writer at all.

Still wondering where all those jigguhbaits I had to download went into tho....

eklektyk

Erudite
and i admire STRONK craptic math ...

toooltip unskipable voiceover tutorial thingie said nice things ...and explained that i get one space buck per level earned ..

60 levels = 46 space bucks and generous 10 ground bucks as a bonus whoopdiedoo

math i dont even ....

eklektyk

Erudite
figured as much
but as always tooltips and all descriptions of new system are inacurate to not say outright lie
after all cryptic has a tradition to uphold :)

Vaarna_Aarne

Meanwhile, wheee Yamato Cannons everywhere!

1fLUfkV.jpg

Surprisingly cheap given it's essentially made for Romulans, being it's a universal console with a good chunk of bonus to plasma durmag. Also surprisingly good damage for the ability itself, even if it's about as effective at actually hitting something as Scimitar's big cannon (dunno which has shorter wind-up, but this one has harder lockdown and smaller cone I think).

Norfleet

Oh, and, apparently using it causes the Scimitard's wingalings to flap like it would be if you were using Failaron. Only without as much fail. This is allegedly a bug, but they seem disinclined to fix it. And when did you return, anyway? I thought you became even more traitorous somewhere else.

And what shield skin is that?

Vaarna_Aarne

Under the FX smush covering everything? Romulan whateverthefuck space set shield.

And no, I'm still around, I just tend to assjob every other day (with irregular breaks caused by IRL stuff in conflict with schedule and the overall wide window in the schedule itself) without particular pattern to it when I don't have any immediate goals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom