Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

that's the best part. only reward, zero effort.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
The VA doing her sounds so happy it's contagious. I really liked those missions where you just tag along her experiencing spez with bright children's eyes. :hug:

Codex Year of the Donut
can someone explain the story behind pahvo? I feel like the game thinks I should already know what's going on here but I don't and who is this somat guy

Drakron

Arcane
Pahvo is something from Star Trek Discovery, we are supposed to know because of course we all watched the damn thing (hint, we didnt).
Just look for it on Memory Alpha, thats what I do.

Norfleet

There's two ways to interpret that: Either it's because they sacked their best writers and thus have no one qualified to produce anything but, or it's because nobody gives a shit about the story anyway and just want to shoot things, because this is Star Genocide Online.

Codex Year of the Donut
bQK6guE.png

Bliblablubb

Arcane
After watching the Picard show I decided to make a quick stahp ingame and... fed/kdf can fly romulard ships now too? That means Cryptic has now officially forgotten romulards exsist. So sad.

On the plus side that means you can now just buy the romulard shipshaped box and get a trait for ALL your toons. Well, actually just EWC and AHoD. But still, lots of moneyz saved.
Good thing I did not spent the 100% off token yet, boy would I be angry had I bought the whatshername ship for fed AHoD. :argh:

Back to square one tho, no ship worth buying the token applies to. Sad.

Last edited:

Drakron

Arcane
After watching the Picard show I decided to make a quick stahp ingame and... fed/kdf can fly romulard ships now too?

Yes, they removed that ... I am not sure if it was when they allowed Roms to use all the ships meaning that you roll a Rom and thats it or if some time later.

Also Roms have long been forgotten, if certain people at Cryptic got their way they would only do Fed ships because look at how fucking ancient KDF ships are and the only KDF ship that been touched up after release was the Negh'var back when they redone the Galaxy class for T6, now the Galaxy is going to get another facelift as the B'rel is still that shitty old model, granted some Fed ship models are pretty bad like the Nova, Roms at least arent in the same :SAD: state as the KDF that only exists because they cannot delete the faction as well CBS not allowing then to make ships usable for every faction, that reminds me of the whole "Alliance" crap that is really giving me vibes that are going to try to pull that stunt by making Alliance ships that are usable for everyone, so removing Star Trek even further from the game until is some generic Sci-Fic MMO.

Codex Year of the Donut
After watching the Picard show I decided to make a quick stahp ingame and... fed/kdf can fly romulard ships now too?

Yes, they removed that ... I am not sure if it was when they allowed Roms to use all the ships meaning that you roll a Rom and thats it or if some time later.

Also Roms have long been forgotten, if certain people at Cryptic got their way they would only do Fed ships because look at how fucking ancient KDF ships are and the only KDF ship that been touched up after release was the Negh'var back when they redone the Galaxy class for T6, now the Galaxy is going to get another facelift as the B'rel is still that shitty old model, granted some Fed ship models are pretty bad like the Nova, Roms at least arent in the same :SAD: state as the KDF that only exists because they cannot delete the faction as well CBS not allowing then to make ships usable for every faction, that reminds me of the whole "Alliance" crap that is really giving me vibes that are going to try to pull that stunt by making Alliance ships that are usable for everyone, so removing Star Trek even further from the game until is some generic Sci-Fic MMO.
klingon scum

Bliblablubb

Arcane
the whole "Alliance" crap that is really giving me vibes that are going to try to pull that stunt by making Alliance ships that are usable for everyone
My first thought was: "Heh, SWTOR tried that too. Look how well that worked out for them."

I don't really get it, why make unified "alliance ships" instead of 1 ship per faction? I guess nobody buys ships for real moneyz anymore and they exist completely by lockbox magic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom