Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Old screenshots of the Codex?

yellowcake

Arcane
BR30FHH.jpg

okmEedl.jpg

wIfzYH1.jpg

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
I think the reason I never wanted to browse this site pre 2009 or so is that this grey chrome theme was just plain too awful.

DarkUnderlord , any chance of getting the grey chrome back?
View attachment 3374

Is anyone else getting non-alerts like this?

Yes, I got one earlier.
I'm still trying to figure out whether his question refers to the XenForo bug or Spectacle's post...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I got quite a few. DU, did you upgrade XF with the latest already?
Nope, I don't think it's out yet. Last upgrade I did was Tapatalk, which was around the time alerts broke. So at the moment, I'm blaming it and hoping the next upgrade to XF / Tapatalk will fix it.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Let's go back to PHPBB2 while we're at it. I miss when the Codex would go down once a week or so.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I got quite a few. DU, did you upgrade XF with the latest already?
Nope, I don't think it's out yet. Last upgrade I did was Tapatalk, which was around the time alerts broke. So at the moment, I'm blaming it and hoping the next upgrade to XF / Tapatalk will fix it.

Um, you did get the XF upgrade and addons mails I sent you some time ago?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I got the emails, missed the mention of FTP. Will do it now and see if that fixes it...

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
There used to be a picture made by some user showing avatars of prominent posters of the 2002-2004 era. Does anyone have it on their HD maybe? I remember it definitely had Vince on it (as the Vault Dweller), and Volorun was some kind of alien standing outside the room and looking trough the window.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom